Hurtful Comments

I agree with you 100% some of these guys are just dam rude to some woman.
I love this saying. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

We've all heard that, especially as kids, but it's really not true. Words do hurt. I think less so as we get older, and more thick skinned.

I like the saying..... treat others as you want to be treated.
We've all heard that, especially as kids, but it's really not true. Words do hurt. I think less so as we get older, and more thick skinned.

I like the saying..... treat others as you want to be treated. Originally Posted by Neiman
Words DO hurt and sometimes it can take a very long time to get over them but, the older that I have become, the more pity I have for those who choose to use words to hurt someone......they are cowards and just don't know any better!
you know..years back it was a funny thing to read provider ads..

it was common place for girls to advertise ALL INCLUSIVE.. they were all inclusive for their regular menu lmao.. greek was extra..this or that was extra..

recently i guess guys pushed enough and now more try to be more upfront.. even still there are ones that will have favorable photos..and i am all for putting your best foot forward and casting somewhat of the best light in your pics..however..you shouldn't hide completely.. some will appreciate that you can admit you have a mommy belly..that your just an average girl.. honesty in advertising can be sexy and pretty to many men..

with that said.. thats why i truly believe not all girls.. but a few bring on the negative comments themselves....guys are spending money and as you said below.. you won't buy a car sight unseen.. you wanna know what your getting for sure within reason and girls not doign this wonder why they recieve negative comments..

you can't promise anal and then use the old "your to big for that".. BULLSHIT.. i have seen some of the guys that have been told that excuse.. im sorry unless you were hoping for a 4 inch pecker on a guy.. 6 inches AIN'T TO BIG.. if it is.. you ought not advertise anal.. but it is used to sucker guys in.. girls know some guys will fall for the old sugar coat stroke my ego i got a big dick and can't do anal line.. yet the girl still got the date based off that and gets to make money..

leads to negative words.. pissed off client and girls act suprised..

once again.. tact is one thing.. sugar coating it to the point it loses its meaning is pointless and might as well not be said to begin with

Tact is always a usefull trait. Integrity is also another. If a provider advertises a visual aid, aka, "recent" photo, and has a definate change in her appearance, it shows a true lack of respect for the hobbiests. I'm not going to buy a car site unseen and I'm not going to see a provider who doesn't have enough integrity to post real and recent pictures. The same goes for providers who post there menu and when you get there, they say they don't provide that type of service.

This is a service related industry and I vote with my dollars. I won't see someone that doesn't provide or advertise with integrity, nor will I make a second appointment. Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler
Words DO hurt and sometimes it can take a very long time to get over them but, the older that I have become, the more pity I have for those who choose to use words to hurt someone......they are cowards and just don't know any better! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Words can hurt you only if you let them. The tougher the skin the better.
wow, this is fun........NOT!!!!
If i wanted all this BS and drama, i would get married.
words do hurt......be truthful by all means,but do it nicely and just have fun.
Well there's girls like Tara that look as good in person as in the pictures however, I understand guys that post comments saying that a girl was not what they were hoping to see. However I do thing they have to find a way to say things without been mean to the provider. On one comment someone say that is not like hobbyist look like Brat Pitt & it might be true however they are paying to get a service & hopping to get it from the girl they see on the pic & they are dissapointed when they don't. I been through that with 2 providers ( I didn't write a review) believe me I'm not brat Pitt but i want to see a good looking girl, not a girl I can get on my own in a bar that is just average, & is not even close to their pics.
Words can hurt you only if you let them. The tougher the skin the better. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara,
You're so right to an extent! But when it comes to the day that I don't feel, is the day I give up on life! I would much rather feel than have thick skin!
Woohoo, I am under Lana.
Woohoo, I am under Lana. Originally Posted by just4funindfw
Be very careful, I may just ride you like Sea Biscuit!
Can I be next Lana? Totally agree with your posts. One can't lose their sensitivity
altogether.
Tara,
You're so right to an extent! But when it comes to the day that I don't feel, is the day I give up on life! I would much rather feel than have thick skin! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Oh trust me I feel, but I don't let it bother me. They are men they don't think sometimes before they say something about a woman.
Well there's girls like Tara that look as good in person as in the pictures however, I understand guys that post comments saying that a girl was not what they were hoping to see. However I do thing they have to find a way to say things without been mean to the provider. On one comment someone say that is not like hobbyist look like Brat Pitt & it might be true however they are paying to get a service & hopping to get it from the girl they see on the pic & they are dissapointed when they don't. I been through that with 2 providers ( I didn't write a review) believe me I'm not brat Pitt but i want to see a good looking girl, not a girl I can get on my own in a bar that is just average, & is not even close to their pics. Originally Posted by Itrain
Thanks Itrain, and you pretty close to Mr. Pitt if I say so.
Words can hurt you only if you let them. The tougher the skin the better. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
thats it.. words can only hurt if the persons opinion of you matters..

also.. i don't get having pity on someone that simply choses not to sugar coat stuff to spare a grown womans feelings.. is it because its said in public? would we prefer that all the bad stuff get said in bcd tags? its still beign said you just don't know about it.. kinda like girls that bad mouth clients where clients can't see.. atleast some guys have the balls to put it out there for all to see no matter the consequences and don't always post in a manner to please the paid pussy..

i have feelings.. if my husband says something mean..it hurts.. if my kids or family says something mean.. it hurts.. but men on a silly whore board? negative.. its their opinion of me and the services I provide.. life goes on.. so he thought i was fat and ugly.. most likely the feeling was mutual but i atleast got to walk with cash in my pocket..he got to get off..and gets to chest thump a little.. my phone will still ring.. i will still be in business..and my feelings are not hurt..

thicker tougher skin indeed is needed
How about truth in advertising then we would not have to right about what you look like.

"I'm not the prettiest woman you will ever see, little rough around the edges, put up wet a few times, but certainly prettier than a Budweiser two bagger. I have over 30 years experience and what I lack in looks, I will make up for in pure lust, intensity, and GFE excitement. These pictures are really me all the way down to the warts on my ass.....but you won't care. I will please the most discriminating of men with my Hoover type qualities, my trailer trash bedroom skills, and most importantly.....my fatal attraction passion. Try me....you'll be glad you did."

Damn it Introuble!

Does anyone have a neuralizer I can borrow?