Ladies and Gents: How did you pick your username?

Red has been my nickname all my life... I enjoyed the actor/comedian Redd Foxx... So I used 2 DDs...

Rozay is my Favorite Champagne... Moët Chandon(Nectar Imperial Rose) Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
I knew "Double-D's" would somehow be involved.

Huck
Guess it was a no brainer for me!
Such a long story.
Such a long story. Originally Posted by Goatnipples

I'm not sure I want to know LOL
I'm not sure I want to know LOL Originally Posted by alluringava
I'm very sure I don't. It cannot be good.

Tell the story . . . I would bet it would be interesting.
long nipples maybe?
Excellent thread! This has also been a curiousity of mine.

Before being on any sites; I originally picked Brooklyn Moretti but everyone expected an Italian girl from Brooklyn to show up lol Without the accent or Italian heritage; I shortened it to Brook but lots of ppl still add an "e" to the end lol I have been confused w two other providers. I didnt know about the extent of the biz or I wouldve picked a different name. Lol Theres one I have in mind but I dont think I should change it after all this time lol
Do I really need to explain?

It's honestly how I feel for much of the time. It's a pain getting through an 8-hour work day. Overtime just about kills me...
Used to race greyhounds, had a puppy running his first race still green. Ran with his nose up in the air, with his color and markings looked like he was wearing a tuxedo. Told someone that day look at him running all stuck up and GQ. Corny but used the GQ for the handle. Dog did good for me racing.
Used to race greyhounds, had a puppy running his first race still green. Ran with his nose up in the air, with his color and markings looked like he was wearing a tuxedo. Told someone that day look at him running all stuck up and GQ. Corny but used the GQ for the handle. Dog did good for me racing. Originally Posted by geecue

Interesting
Because I have no creativity whatsoever, I just used my real name.
There is an old song about a guy drinking Beaujolais wine
that used to get stuck in my head. I spelled it Bojulay to
be different.
The economy and it encourages low expectations.
The economy and it encourages low expectations. Originally Posted by emptywallet

I like your username. So it means after a successful tour I will call myself Full Wallet LOL