this is to my 9 am appointment this morning

I say let us know who it is. Nood need to wait 48 hours. He's one sick puppy.

20 bucks says the mods have asked her to wait the 48 hours. In my opinion that's way too long. Guys like this shouldn't be among the rest of us.
The outfit and the toys ughhhhhhhhh but I'm amazed at how nice some of these guys are I'm actually out with a client who is replacing some of the toys for me and of course some out fits for him and still no reply from the other guy Originally Posted by Max Rax
Nice guy.
There are nice guys out there.
Just one bad one ruins it for all of us.
maybe the next provider who handles this little subbie will take it out of his ass. Originally Posted by blowpop
No, he'd like that.
TopCat
what a joke.....stealing your supplies but having the heart to leave money. you must have rung his bell good.
nope i didnt ring his bell at all he was gone within 10 min of appointment starting............he did contact me and he told me he has dementia after speaking to a couple of people i have decided to take a loss, after he told me he would be willing to meet me and pay the difference for items since session never got started and he left the money, but im scared he may have another episode or it was just an excuse he came up with either way it was my decision to take the loss
.he did contact me and he told me he has dementia Originally Posted by Max Rax
Now I have officially heard it all.

"I'm so sorry! I don't remember slapping your face and stealing your money! I have DEMENTIA!"

What will they think up next!
Now I have officially heard it all.

"I'm so sorry! I don't remember slapping your face and stealing your money! I have DEMENTIA!"

What will they think up next! Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Mad Cow

Max - you made the right decision- ALWAYS go with your gut on what to do.
We're all waiting till he has a moment of lucidity and writes a review.
I'm old and forget stuff all the time ... it wasn't me was it?
Maybe he has attention deficit disorder. I used to think I had it, but then... oh look a kitty!
I'm old and forget stuff all the time ... it wasn't me was it? Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
nope it wasn't you, i think i would remember if i met u lol
TMFT is always too busy w/ his ATF Ratina to ever give anyone else a try.
Max are you sure you want your stuff back after this guy's had it for awhile no telling what he's done with it ?
By the way it's too bad someone stole from you... your a great provider.
Well if he does have dementia, you should out him here so no one else gets stuff stolen, or worse.
I owe the mods an apology. In post number three I said I would allow him 48 hours. That's not what I meant to say. I wouldn't have give him 48 hours.

Mods please accept my apology, I was out of line.

Max...I hope you get this squared away.