Encounter: Jing Canonsburg

Thought the plaque read "hos brought me"
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Originally Posted by Dogface78
Originally Posted by lustylad
I gave them back to you after I got the splinter out of my hand. Had I known you were using them for activities concerning your pecker I would have just bought my own!
Ewwwwwww.
Nene is a overweight slob and that's the best I can say about her.....
Some girls can hold that weight and look ok, she cant..... I cannot see how anyone could consider her worth going there
Nene is a overweight slob and that's the best I can say about her.....
Some girls can hold that weight and look ok, she cant..... I cannot see how anyone could consider her worth going there Originally Posted by chizzy
See lusty even Chizzy agrees that I did you a favor!
Once again, Your Welcome!.........
Ingrate!
Originally Posted by Dogface78
I didn't mean that Edit or whatever her name is was the owner of PK, I meant that a woman named Edit was. Actually I am not sure if she or Edit was the owner or what the ownership situation was. However this article says Edit was nabbed in the bust and another google search into the registry of Edit in Canonsburg showed the business being owned or registered or whatever I read by Edit . I can't find that registry at the moment though. Maybe Canonsburg Edit ? :

(Edit Link The Dr)
everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Edit tonight
[QUOTE=deellesamson;1062476171]I didn't mean that Latitz or whatever her name is was the owner of PK, I meant that a woman named Edit was. Actually I am not sure if she or Edit. was the owner or what the ownership situation was. However this article says Edit was nabbed in the bust and another google search into the registry of Edit in Canonsburg showed the business being owned or registered or whatever I read by Edit I can't find that registry at the moment though. Maybe Canonsburg Edit

Edits The Dr

I knew Edit , I dont care to get too engrossed in the details! I never really like th place
Is this place closed already? Haven't seen any reviews in awhile. Tried calling and no answer.
Those are real names?

This thread reads like a previously secret gov report.