Line out the door

I presume you are referencing me?

You think I'm defending my AMP?

If Michiko is my AMP, I've obviously been a great success with it, I'm getting guys waiting in cars, lined up 3-deep to see my ladies. Meanwhile you have been on ECCIE nearly 18 months, and were dormant until you suddenly perked up to fiercly defend Studios and call me Mr. Miyagi. Funny how that works. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The only thing you like more than michiko, is bringing up how new I am to eccie. There are other similar sites (I've been in this game since 2014 and seen 100s of girls I'm not new to this) you do know that right? I also don't defend one particular studio, I objectively believe studios like GL, LA, and AS to be the cream of the crop and far better value for L3 mongers. You see the difference between recommending something to fellow mongers with empirical evidence, like bigbamboo provided you vs staunchly defending ONE spa with little to back up why you love it?! It smells fishy...
I also don't defend one particular studio, I objectively believe studios like GL, LA, and AS to be the cream of the crop and far better value for L3 mongers. You see the difference between recommending something to fellow mongers with empirical evidence, like bigbamboo provided you vs staunchly defending ONE spa with little to back up why you love it?! It smells fishy... Originally Posted by Scotty8950
I'm not ''defending'' anyplace or anyone. The subject of the thread is Michiko, I don't care what you like or don't like. I gave my reasons why AMPs are a better value, you disagree. Fine. You think I care, but it's you that cares. You keep stalking me, and I don't give a Rat's Ass who likes AMPs, Studios, Michiko, or Wendy's French Fries.

Fact is, AMPs get much more business than Studios. You know that, but it troubles you for some reason.

I like AMPs and Studios, and as I posted before, I could argue the case for either. Whatever side I choose doesn't change the fact that AMPs leave Studios in the dust. Guys choose AMPs by a large margin. Argue with them, I don't care in the least, or as you would say, I could care less (sic).
If not for the screening then Studios would be more popular. But because of it, the AMP gets most business. Just facts. Studios offer better quality on avg but higher price point and better environment overall for most people I would think.
I will say that AMPs do have the one up with the table shower instead of shower. Beyond that, plus the before mentioned cheaper price point and no screening, I think most guys would say studio setup is better. And for the sake of this argument to make a point let’s just say quality and service of girl equal. Put Chanel in Michiko or Sunflower for same price and no screening requirements where you going to go? Most will go privacy of studio.
Spoken from an AMP guy who’s been studio once in his life.
for the sake of this argument to make a point let’s just say quality and service of girl equal. Put Chanel in Michiko or Sunflower for same price and no screening requirements where you going to go? Most will go privacy of studio. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
Totally agree, but that is a Procrustean thesis.

It may be that screening is the underlying reason AMPs draw more business. But that's like saying Nolan Ryan struck out more batters, because he had a better fastball.

This thread is specifically about a day where Michiko had a long line. I think it's fair to conclude that outstanding service across the line up, specifically BBFS with no upcharge, is the reason for Michiko's popularity, and that long line.

And to continue the ''what if'' angle, put the Michiko line up in a Studio setting, and the Fire Marshall would be on standby due to the large crowds.
Nolan’s fastball WAS better. He’d clock 105 with todays radar guns. His curveball near last half of his career was pretty damn hard to hit too when mixed with that heater. I was at the game btw when he beat up robin Ventura!

No changing your mind Chung. No one is trying to. You flag is firmly planted and self described utilitarian and meat and potatoes amp guy. Nothing wrong with that. I amp guy too just cause of screening.

BUT I’m just saying, most guys, not you, most guys would take privacy of studio over amp if given the choice where they want to pound Chanel at.
BUT I’m just saying, most guys, not you, most guys would take privacy of studio over amp if given the choice where they want to pound Chanel at. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
You missed what I said on that. IF I could pound Chanel at a Studio instead of Michiko, I absolutely would.

But I can't. We don't get to altar reality like that. I would also increase the room and table shower bed sizes at Michiko, but it's not up to me. I operate within the confines of what is real, and yes, as a meat-and-potatoes guy, I will fuck the raw meat Michiko offers, despite their less than Studio quality set up. Apparently a great many guys agree, hence the long line this thread spoke about.

I would have loved to be at the Ventura-pummeling game. When I see the clip, I laugh my ass off, it is always a great thing to watch.
Pretty sure Chanel’s and better exist in studio land. My sole experience there was the Latina Ruby. Unique experience.