Any providers into cam shows?

I'd pay to watch amber. If you don't like it, don't pay for it. Sounds pretty simple. Amber, let me know the second you get that all set up
I should be good to go by the end of the week :-)
Email me too
Not with my 8 inches! Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist
your a dragon queen ???
darn, I think you may have a no review on eccie

Review: Plump n Pretty with Some Big Ole Titties W4M
you want it moved to your handle ???
I should be good to go by the end of the week :-)
Email me too Originally Posted by Amber Does

Are your cam shows going to include taint?
www.onbrazzers.com has some serious pussy on it.

Can't go wrong for a quick fix.
Probably
your a dragon queen ???
darn, I think you may have a no review on eccie

Review: Plump n Pretty with Some Big Ole Titties W4M
you want it moved to your handle ??? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That was hysterical.
With the wealth if the internet, webcam shows are patronage.

Most discussions of boardgames on eccie eventually lead to pigeon speak.
Cam4.com is the best place to play !
I can set it up so you can do it on multiple website at once.
Sweet sounds like a plan... email me? If you havent already. I have been behind on email sorry guys im getting there lol
I love doing Skype shows and custom fetish videos.

My Skype name is HelenaIriePalomino
I as well have started doing skype shows and payment via paypal or amazon gift cards-

amberdoesxxx@gmail.com

10 min- $30
20 min-$60
30 min- $90

....And so on add $30 for each 10 minutes

My skype name is amberdoes. You can search that and add me. And let me know what time you are seeking and what type of show you would like to see... or what sruff you are interested in.

I take requests 24 hours in advance to schedule a fit time. Sometimes I am not available to play so advance notice is needed.

Payment is expected BEFORE our session starts to weed out the non-payers.

Thanks!!
Also working on more xxx material for my website, if anyone would like to hekp me film during our sessions I ask for an additional $30 for video and picture filming and you can keep and I will put on my website as well. (No client faces, etc)
I as well have started doing skype shows and payment via paypal or amazon gift cards-

amberdoesxxx@gmail.com

10 min- $30
20 min-$60
30 min- $90

....And so on add $30 for each 10 minutes

My skype name is amberdoes. You can search that and add me. And let me know what time you are seeking and what type of show you would like to see... or what sruff you are interested in.

I take requests 24 hours in advance to schedule a fit time. Sometimes I am not available to play so advance notice is needed.

Payment is expected BEFORE our session starts to weed out the non-payers.

Thanks!!
Also working on more xxx material for my website, if anyone would like to hekp me film during our sessions I ask for an additional $30 for video and picture filming and you can keep and I will put on my website as well. (No client faces, etc) Originally Posted by Amber Does
nice to see you have finally started doing these!!!!!!
nice to see you have finally started doing these!!!!!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
why so ...!!!!!! ...excited burger? ...gettin a kickback? ...or just yer typical brown nosin?