The Hillary Files

So far the usual idiots have misunderstood or misused this thread. Lets get back on track.

Hillary, while talking about immigration, said that her grandparents were immigrants to this country. The truth is that only one grandparent (a Rodham) came to this country as a child. This is very much like her claim of having a Jewish heritage when she ran for the Senate. It wasn't true either. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Unless you are first nation all you ancestors immigrated, and even first nation came from somewhere barley.
  • shanm
  • 04-19-2015, 09:40 AM
GOOD..."shamer" the Corn and Peanut dooky miner... I enjoy taunting you... but your breath STINKS! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I'm actually waiting for some of that evidence you mentioned. Haven't seen it yet. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You don't understand the burden of proof, dipshit. You made the initial claims. YOU are the one who needs to provide evidence of said claims. I'm waiting. Tick Tock motherhuncher.
You don't understand the burden of proof, dipshit. You made the initial claims. YOU are the one who needs to provide evidence of said claims. I'm waiting. Tick Tock motherhuncher. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I suspect it will be a long time before he even attempts to provide any proof to you. I have been waiting for over a year for his proof that the Malaysian Airlines 777 was hijacked and has been parked and camouflaged on a remote, deserted island, out in the middle of nowhere.

It appears that they now feel it is my burden to prove him (or them) wrong.

It's true, the Eccie Political Forum's Idiot Klan, errr Clan members have all passed the Dunce Test.

They each passed with flying colors.
I suspect it will be a long time before he even attempts to provide any proof to you. I have been waiting for over a year for his proof that the Malaysian Airlines 777 was hijacked and has been parked and camouflaged on a remote, deserted island, out in the middle of nowhere. Thus far the only proof I have received was from him and his fellow Idiot's who obviously feel it is my burden to prove him wrong.

It's true, the Eccie Political Forum's Idiot Klan, errr Clan members have all passed the Dunce Test.

They each did so with flying colors. Originally Posted by bigtex

Your ability to reason, comprehend, and tell the truth went missing long ago, and has yet to be found. Perhaps you dropped them when you were pushed out of the helicopter.
Your ability to reason, comprehend, and tell the truth went missing long ago, and has yet to be found. Perhaps you dropped them when you were pushed out of the helicopter. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Another Idiot Klan, errr Clan member jumps to the Patriarchal heir's defense. It should be noted that COIdiot also offered no proof, just more idiocy. They seem to excel at idiocy! They can't pass the Klan, errr Clan admission requirements, unless they are Idiot's.

I suspect that it will NOT be long before the rest of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan Members jump in. None will offer any actual proof to JDIdiot's ridiculous "conspiracy theory." But it will be entertaining!

Which Idiot will be next?
You don't understand the burden of proof, dipshit. You made the initial claims. YOU are the one who needs to provide evidence of said claims. I'm waiting. Tick Tock motherhuncher. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Proof for what Uber Cunt? I am repeating what is found in several papers. Your claim about most things is invalid as is your name. As for the plane, there is more evidence supporting the continued existence of the plane than there is evidence that it crashed. Reading and thinking has never been your strong suit.
I suspect it will be a long time before he even attempts to provide any proof to you. I have been waiting for over a year for his proof that the Malaysian Airlines 777 was hijacked and has been parked and camouflaged on a remote, deserted island, out in the middle of nowhere.

It appears that they now feel it is my burden to prove him (or them) wrong.

They each passed with flying colors. Originally Posted by bigtex
You also know that half of this is just a lie spoken by you Tampon. I never said it. Only you with your willful stupidity said some of this shit.
You also know that half of this is just a lie spoken by you Tampon. I never said it. Only you with your willful stupidity said some of this shit. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Do you now deny that you once claimed something reasonably close to the following (I can find the exact quote if the price is right):

As I recall, you claimed something along the lines of the missing Malaysian Airlines 777 was hijacked (For the record the fact that it could have initially been hijacked is a possibility.) Even at that, it would be very difficult to prove now that it was in fact hijacked. At least with any degree of certainty.

What I emphatically disagree with is your claim that it was then parked on a remote island, under the cover of camouflaged netting and (restricted word) trees? Those were your words, not mine! I later changed the restricted word to "Shrubs." (Same meaning just a slightly different variation of the word you specifically used.)

It should be noted that more than a year later there has still not been a single sighting of the missing 777 and yet you still cling to your crazy-ass conspiracy theory that it was hijacked and then parked on a remote island, and is now under the cover of camouflage and the like.

That has been my position all along! Give it up, JDIdiot. That dog ain't gonna hunt!

If you agree with the concept I outlined above, I would be more than happy to find the exact quote and once we have done so, I feel quite certain we can further discuss using the exact words you used in your original post. My position will be that the missing Malaysian Airlines 777 is not currently parked on some remote island, under the cover of man-made netting, trees and/or shrubs.

As for you, you can still cling to your original crazy-assed conspiracy theory.

I suggest that we set the exact time limit for the wager to terminate at 14 months from the moment it was first reported as missing.

Works for me!

What say you?
Proof for what Uber Cunt? I am repeating what is found in several papers. Your claim about most things is invalid as is your name. As for the plane, there is more evidence supporting the continued existence of the plane than there is evidence that it crashed. Reading and thinking has never been your strong suit. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So wait a minute... let me get this straight. You're repeating what you find in several papers... as fact? After you went on and on about how the media was full of shit. Your claims about EVERYTHING are invalid, you ignorant slut. Where is this evidence of the plane being behind some bushes on an island? WHERE? According to other members, you've been saying this for a year, with no evidence to show for it. Where is it? What's hilarious is you've been caught in 20 lies just since I joined and yet you still try to act like you're handing out ass whoopings

You're as bad as your butt buddy Lusty Jizz Beard. He likes to get about 20 guys, get them drunk on asparagus beer and have them do a full bukkake until it looks like he's got a beard made of jizz.
Do you now deny that you once claimed something reasonably close to the following (I can find the exact quote if the price is right):

As I recall, you claimed something along the lines of the missing Malaysian Airlines 777 was hijacked (For the record the fact that it could have initially been hijacked is a possibility.) Even at that, it would be very difficult to prove now that it was in fact hijacked. At least with any degree of certainty.

What I emphatically disagree with is your claim that it was then parked on a remote island, under the cover of camouflaged netting and (restricted word) trees? Those were your words, not mine! I later changed the restricted word to "Shrubs." (Same meaning just a slightly different variation of the word you specifically used.)

It should be noted that more than a year later there has still not been a single sighting of the missing 777 and yet you still cling to your crazy-ass conspiracy theory that it was hijacked and then parked on a remote island, and is now under the cover of camouflage and the like.

That has been my position all along! Give it up, JDIdiot. That dog ain't gonna hunt!

If you agree with the concept I outlined above, I would be more than happy to find the exact quote and once we have done so, I feel quite certain we can further discuss using the exact words you used in your original post. My position will be that the missing Malaysian Airlines 777 is not currently parked on some remote island, under the cover of man-made netting, trees and/or shrubs.

I suggest that we set the exact time limit for the wager to terminate at 14 months from the moment it was first reported as missing.

Works for me!

What say you? Originally Posted by bigtex

Since you do want to do this I will tell the truth if you do. I'm on my Kindle right but wait until I get home later then I will disappoint your Renfield.
  • shanm
  • 04-19-2015, 08:09 PM
Since you do want to do this I will tell the truth if you do. I'm on my Kindle right but wait until I get home later then I will disappoint your Renfield. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Who buys a Kindle you poor ass nigga
  • shanm
  • 04-19-2015, 08:18 PM

You're as bad as your butt buddy Lusty Jizz Beard. He likes to get about 20 guys, get them drunk on asparagus beer and have them do a full bukkake until it looks like he's got a beard made of jizz. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I never, and I heard no one else say it on this site, said anything about a small deserted island. There are many landing strips in the Pacific left over from World War II. We built them everywhere and never took them out. They won't be in the best shape but they could be cleared for an operation like this and concealed again with _ _ _ _ _ _ trees and cargo netting. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The above is a direct quote from JDIdiot, AKA the Patriarchal heir to the Idiot Klan's, errr Clan's throne, as it relates to the 777 being parked on a "small deserted island" and "concealed again with _ _ _ _ _ _ (restricted word) trees and cargo netting."

While JDIdiot seems to question the exact words used in the "small deserted island" theory, I do not know how else his exact words can be taken except for the plane to be parked on a "small deserted island."

If there is another way to take the "small, deserted island" theory, please explain it to me.

Fuel for thought (part 1): If it were not a "small, deserted island" one would have to believe that at some point in the past year, a Boeing 777 would have been discovered by island inhabitants.

Fuel for thought (part 2): It stands to reason that a Boeing 777 is not exactly a small plane and would stick out like a sore thumb on an inhabited island.

Fuel for thought (part 3): Unless of course, the specific island hiding place was a "small deserted island," with no (zero, nada, zilch) inhabitants.

Fuel for thought (part 4): DUH!

My position has not changed since I reached the following conclusion in post #40, found above:

My position will be that the missing Malaysian Airlines 777 is not currently parked on some remote island, under the cover of man-made netting, trees and/or shrubs.

Works for me!

What say you? Originally Posted by bigtex