Another "unreported" by the drive by media

• WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 03:18 PM
So, you're opposed to putting sexual predators and pedophiles in prison, eh, WPF? Why? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nope...I'm opposed to people lying about a common prostitution arrest as sex slavery. O

Whi old man , are you for lumping all prostitution into ped••••le and sex trafficking?

Your lucky I'm to lazy to look you up and catch a flight to Kansas and educate you the proper way about your lying affliction. mProbably only take us one beer for you to figure out what a bad idea it is.
Cherie , you still have not explained why you posted a fake news story about 9k arrests that lied about what they were actually arrested for. Why would you do that?

. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, now WTF are you talking about??????????????
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2017, 07:05 AM
WTF, now WTF are you talking about?????????????? Originally Posted by Cherie
Another "unreported" by the drive by media

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...2-3486913.html Originally Posted by Cherie
I'm talking about this post of yours.

It is a lie.

There were not 9k arrests for sex trafficking or ped****le like you claim

The reason why no reputable News Agency reported it that way was because it was mostly routine hooker/john arrests.

Until you admit for falling for this lie, I'm going to pound you over the head with it daily.

Pound away. The dumb old SLUNT won't even feel it.
Pound away. The dumb old SLUNT won't even feel it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's what YOUR "regulars" at YOUR Austin gloryholes say about YOU assup. YOU have had YOUR fudge packed so many times now, YOU don't even feel it !