Why not the gluteus maximus?

Nice interesting thread.

Where are the pics though? I do appreciate a nice thigh booty.

However I do not think Austin appreciates them though :-(, I think nice thick onion booty is for the Houston crowd.
Charlize
Amerie
Klove
Nice interesting thread.

Where are the pics though? I do appreciate a nice thigh booty.

However I do not think Austin appreciates them though :-(, I think nice thick onion booty is for the Houston crowd. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Well this booty hunter appreciates them!
Opps double post.
I love a juicy bootie!
But I have to agree with Lisa, Austin doesn't recognize nor appreciate a wonderfully shaped onion, apple or peach shaped arse.
Such a shame too! You fellas are missing out.

G.N
I love a juicy bootie!
But I have to agree with Lisa, Austin doesn't recognize nor appreciate a wonderfully shaped onion, apple or peach shaped arse.
Such a shame too! You fellas are missing out.

G.N
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
I not that long ago, ran into Genesis (non BCD) and damn she is looking really good these days.....

sixx
I not that long ago, ran into Genesis (non BCD) and damn she is looking really good these days.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Awwww! Thanks Sixx!

(At that party?) LOL had a blast there too! Just wished I could have taken a few of the hunnies home with me that day.....

Thank you for the kind words, I do what I can to stay in shape. Not only for the head turning looks, but for my health..

Keep on Rocking Sixx!

Genesis Nicole
the last party i saw GN at she let me take a pic of that luscious apple ass. whew! that one went straight to the spank bank.
if a picture speaks a thousand words, shes got the whole encyclopedia brittanica of asses!
the last party i saw GN at she let me take a pic of that luscious apple ass. whew! that one went straight to the spank bank.
if a picture speaks a thousand words, shes got the whole encyclopedia brittanica of asses! Originally Posted by knotty man

I love it!

You guys are making me blush!

I wonder what else is in your Spank Bank.....???

Gen N.
if a picture speaks a thousand words, shes got the whole encyclopedia brittanica of asses! Originally Posted by knotty man

Love it Spank Bank

GN is for sure a cutie with a fine booty
Nice interesting thread...Where are the pics though? Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Here, for all of you visual types, is an absolutely perfect popka.

I can still remember her loamy sweetness….

Monk
Here, for all of you visual types, is an absolutely perfect popka.

I can still remember her loamy sweetness….

Monk Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin

That looks like one squeezable tushie.....

Glad to see ya posting Monk...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm klovve needs to post a pic of her ass... now that I would call perfect!

sixx
Added new photos to my showcase today. Here's one of my favorites... xoxo Layla
I LOVE TaylorMaiden29's ass. I loved to wap my arms arround it during DATY so she couldn't be away from me. Too bad it was exit only. Double too bad she's retired.