why one guy "knows" why other guys pay providers for sex

Same reason the people who hallucinate about themselves belonging to the 20% feel the need to demean others who they think belong in the other 80% - just to feel better about themselves. Originally Posted by johnspice
Where the fuck did you see me say anything about any percentage JS? Go ahead I got time I will wait smh!! If you going to come for me please get your information correct. That was another hobbyist that posted the 80/ 20 percent post boy!!!

Oh wait hell no hell no never mind you don't have to respond I just looked at your reviews and none of them hoes ain't shit nor is you. Your ass get no words from me duces
Same reason the people who hallucinate about themselves belonging to the 20% feel the need to demean others who they think belong in the other 80% - just to feel better about themselves. Originally Posted by johnspice
It's so easy to tell the old farts on this site lol. You guys give yourself away too easy.

Providers please tell the men in this forum what is the physical and age description of your average hobbyist???

I am almost certain it's not under 30 young horny males who work out 5 times a week and who are hung without taking any kind of meds blowing up your pm boxes.

No, the truth is, it's over 50, out of shape old farts who swallow all sorts of ED meds in order to get an erection. Hey, I will one day fall into that category but apparently my statement is hitting a nerve as these old farts and fat asses like ManPussy aka ManSlut are getting Butt hurt over my comments

Oh speaking of ManPussy, there's at least 2 to 3 girls you have reviewed that I have seen when I travel to DFW for business I assure you if they compared our performance and personality they would easily see you were a fat limp cock fuck and an egomaniac asshole.
Where the fuck did you see me say anything about any percentage JS? Go ahead I got time I will wait smh!! If you going to come for me please get your information correct. That was another hobbyist that posted the 80/ 20 percent post boy!!! Originally Posted by suiram77

Suiram fuck these old ED farts the truth actually hurts them, they should be glad that there's a place like ECCIE that allows these over the hill farts to live out their fantasies.

They really think I am bashing them, but I am being truthful, one day there will be a day God willing that I will be way past my prime and fantasize about having sex with a beautiful provider where I can pay and have my wishes answered.
exactamundo!

when one discusses their viewpoint and/or put forth some evidence or research, i'm more likely to read/consider their viewpoint. but, when they ad hominem attach others, they sure arent winning any points.
It's so easy to tell the old farts on this site lol. You guys give yourself away too easy.

Providers please tell the men in this forum what is the physical and age description of your average hobbyist???

I am almost certain it's not under 30 young horny males who work out 5 times a week and who are hung without taking any kind of meds blowing up your pm boxes.

No, the truth is, it's over 50, out of shape old farts who swallow all sorts of ED meds in order to get an erection. Hey, I will one day fall into that category but apparently my statement is hitting a nerve as these old farts and fat asses like ManPussy aka ManSlut are getting Butt hurt over my comments

Oh speaking of ManPussy, there's at least 2 to 3 girls you have reviewed that I have seen when I travel to DFW for business I assure you if they compared our performance and personality they would easily see you were a fat limp cock fuck and an egomaniac asshole.
Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Slutmutt only can talk shit with his mask on maybe him and JS can meet and they both go hunting for some pussy together. Neither one of them have seen any one worth talking about. I have just added both of them to my they ain't shit list. Lol

Suiram fuck these old ED farts the truth actually hurts them, they should be glad that there's a place like ECCIE that allows these over the hill farts to live out their fantasies.

They really think I am bashing them, but I am being truthful, one day there will be a day God willing that I will be way past my prime and fantasize about having sex with a beautiful provider where I can pay and have my wishes answered.
Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Ikr, I told pm the op that started this stupid ass thread that you gave your opinion on the topic and what you felt like was true. If he didn't like it then all he had to do is just say he disagree and move the fuck on. You can't beat a person post up because it didn't sit well with you. J G you hit a real nerve with PM when you said that, and now he is looking for answers. Lmao
Dude fucking really? Jeez grow a pair for goodness sake!!!! This proves that you were part of the 80 percent that I referenced, if you are so butt hurt that you have reached the point of your life where you have no choice to pay for pussy so fucking what!!!! Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
"just remember that when you point your finger at someone else, the other four are pointing back at you."

pmd: 4. i'm not taking offense at your statement, just to your stating that it's a fact and to your name calling.
jgw: You are not taking offense, but you created this thread?

pmd: since when does creating a thread mean i took offense??
i just created it so you and marius could post here instead of in analeese's thread.
you two win.

but who's counting?
exactamundo!

when one discusses their viewpoint and/or put forth some evidence or research, i'm more likely to read/consider their viewpoint. but, when they ad hominem attach others, they sure arent winning any points. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I made my statement if what I thought didn't apply to you so be it. however, you took it to another level and went and created a whole threAD based on my opinion. You my friend are super sensitive and proves you are butt hurt. Yu know damn well every provider you screw in your ASPD/ECCIE days were screwing you because you had some green paper with dead president faces on the front. You really don't think they were screwing you or would screw you free for your looks? Enjoy the hobby while it last because it gives all types of men, skinny, young, fat, old, men with ED and erection issues the opportunity to live out their fantasies with hot ladies if they have the required donation.

PMdelites just answer this question - imagine you are in room with a gorgeous 35 year old blonde haired model lady, I mean smoking hot!!! What are the odds of you screwing her without paying any cash??? You agree you wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell right? Now, if she said..."well if you got 300 dollars and 1 hour I will screw you..." Your odds will go up tremendously (assuming you have the funds). Just get out of the fantasy world if you think these young ladies would screw old farts for free.
"just remember that when you point your finger at someone else, the other four are pointing back at you."

pmd: 4. i'm not taking offense at your statement, just to your stating that it's a fact and to your name calling.
jgw: You are not taking offense, but you created this thread?

pmd: since when does creating a thread mean i took offense??
i just created it so you and marius could post here instead of in analeese's thread.
you two win.

but who's counting? Originally Posted by pmdelites
Dude quit whining like a lil girl man, get the fuck over it pm. You don't like the fact that he said it was a fact ok so what, that doesn't mean you start crying about the shit. You creating a thread about it is exactly what that mean, your ass is butt hurt and just maybe JG hit a big nerve with you. Who really cares dude, I mean hell we all buy pussy no matter how we look or how old we are period. There are women my ass can't see and I got plenty of fuckig money, and you don't see my crying about it. I'm not going to beat JG up because he said something about 80/20 percent scenario it was his comment. Maybe my ass is in the 20 percent or maybe I'm in the 80 percent, but who cares man. It's way to many hot ass providers in dallas that we all should be trying to go pay to visit and fuck and get our dick suck. Instead your ass go and start a thread about what another hobbyist said in another thread WTF.

go fuck someone tonight PM so you can GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!
100%.

and you two still win.
100%.

and you two still win. Originally Posted by pmdelites
If you stop whining about this lame ass shit, we all can WIN!! and go fuck these bad ass bitches.
Suiram77 - this was not directed at you. I do not believe you were they one that attempted to apply the Pareto principle in demeaning others.

You clearly misunderstood my post and if I played a role in adding to it, I am sorry.

However, since you mentioned looking at my reviews; you could notice that I do not use terms like Hoe, Hooker, Slut, Whore etc. when referring to a provider. Sure, that is the label society puts on the profession and I am not about to start a campaign against it, but I feel that those are derogatory terms and I do not feel it is appropriate at least for me to demean the ladies for the very act that I requested from them, went through screening and finally paid for. Nor do I seek out providers for bragging rights. I love the company of beautiful women and generally when they are able to make me feel happy (yes, happy!) I try to write a review to share my happiness and also for the 6 weeks of premium access it get me so that I can read about the fantastic exploits of guys who are far richer than me, much more handsome than I ever was, have dicks so large that it basically come out the other side and have drank from the fountain of youth that they are perpetually 25 years old. Because those are the guys that we all dreamed to be as kids but could never become. Maybe life has been kind to you and you are one of the lucky few? As for me, I suppose that's all I have to be content with cause maybe "I ain't shit"!

Where the fuck did you see me say anything about any percentage JS? Go ahead I got time I will wait smh!! If you going to come for me please get your information correct. That was another hobbyist that posted the 80/ 20 percent post boy!!!

Oh wait hell no hell no never mind you don't have to respond I just looked at your reviews and none of them hoes ain't shit nor is you. Your ass get no words from me duces Originally Posted by suiram77
Suiram77 - this was not directed at you. I do not believe you were they one that attempted to apply the Pareto principle in demeaning others.

You clearly misunderstood my post and if I played a role in adding to it, I am sorry.

However, since you mentioned looking at my reviews; you could notice that I do not use terms like Hoe, Hooker, Slut, Whore etc. when referring to a provider. Sure, that is the label society puts on the profession and I am not about to start a campaign against it, but I feel that those are derogatory terms and I do not feel it is appropriate at least for me to demean the ladies for the very act that I requested from them, went through screening and finally paid for. Nor do I seek out providers for bragging rights. I love the company of beautiful women and generally when they are able to make me feel happy (yes, happy!) I try to write a review to share my happiness and also for the 6 weeks of premium access it get me so that I can read about the fantastic exploits of guys who are far richer than me, much more handsome than I ever was, have dicks so large that it basically come out the other side and have drank from the fountain of youth that they are perpetually 25 years old. Because those are the guys that we all dreamed to be as kids but could never become. Maybe life has been kind to you and you are one of the lucky few? As for me, I suppose that's all I have to be content with cause maybe "I ain't shit"! Originally Posted by johnspice
Oh STFU and stop trying to be politically correct or make what we do peachy.
In my response to Suiram77 I was actually referring to you as the one hallucinating, just in case it was not clear to you.

Oh STFU and stop trying to be politically correct or make what we do peachy. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
In my response to Suiram77 I was actually referring to you as the one hallucinating, just in case it was not clear to you. Originally Posted by johnspice
Ask me if IGAF!!!!