If you ar looking for a good BAREBACK SLUT call this whore... Analeese

That girl's name around here is now mud. When a highly logical, well respected member such as the Op posts against you I have no idea of how she could possibly recover. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Man, I don't think he has the IQ to understand what you really meant.
Troll? I didn't brag on pics, then pussy out when told to post them; punk ass bitch. Originally Posted by corona
Hey guess what your a little white knite bitch...
Poke them keys some more when your ready to be a man and talk shit in person...
Pm me.. we can meet up..
Why you gotta post shit in private tags??? Don't punk out now!!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 07-02-2017, 07:12 PM
I have always believed one should be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Life is tough. But it's even tougher if you're stupid.

I believe that rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength. But at the risk of being a little rude myself here, this OP has driven well past the last exit to relevancy.

Please just lay down before you hurt yourself.
Pm me.. we can meet up.. Originally Posted by bowdown2me
I ain't white knightin in this thread. I just said you should post the pics and video you bragged about having.

As expected - you didn't, or cant.
I have always believed one should be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Life is tough. But it's even tougher if you're stupid.

I believe that rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength. But at the risk of being a little rude myself here, this OP has driven well past the last exit to relevancy.

Please just lay down before you hurt yourself. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
I blame the internet.
Why you gotta post shit in private tags??? Don't punk out now!!! Originally Posted by mrredcat43
You can suck my fucking dick dude you been in my inbox more than once asking about the whores I fuck..
So take your little bitch ass on pussy...
All those that are questioning the legitimacy of this post I've got pics and video to prove it... Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Post them and prove it.

Oh wait, you cannot because it never occurred.
I was feeling a little hopeless with Suiram & JG getting banned.
There is hope, after all!
Hopefully the mods are paying attention and this asswipe will soon follow those other two.

Edit: Damn, just figured out why hes so angry. Hes not really talking about Analeese. Hes talking about what was done to him. Guess he did not like being a boy toy
Hopefully the mods are paying attention and this asswipe will soon follow those other two Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
They are: Bowdown2me, enjoy your vacation

CG
Pm me.. we can meet up.. Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Calm down. Go meet with Suiram77 and you guys can practice how to suck your own dicks. You clowns seem to have the same pseudo tough guy internet persona bullshit going on and possibly need some stress relief.
So she supposedly gave you a free session and then you bash her on how nasty she is... No one is WK'ing here, it's just clear you have an agenda.

And am I the only one who calls bullshit on a CIP finish but you wore a condom up until you bust? That is almost science fiction type of shit, lol.
But seriously, I am very impressed with Analeese. She did not take the bait.
But seriously, I am very impressed with Analeese. She did not take the bait. Originally Posted by johnspice
Yes, good girl. Stay the hell out of this. Don't give the troll what he wants. Clearly, many are happy to jump on the guy for being a prick