A hell of a lot of things can happen in 30 minutes!

I would think massages and fbsm would BE very tough doing it for 30 minutes. It takes a little while to just get into the groove and comfort of a massage.

I completely understand that, Ryan!!!

EW
My kind of girl!

I hadn't considered the FnG's. Hadn't seen the acronym before. Never done quickies but if it was THAT .... hmmmm....thinking! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

I think I made up the term. I once posted it on my showcase.. as an acronym... and got so many hits off of it.. and pm's. It was amazing. I've had some great quickies doing FnG's. They are nice. They come in.. get busy... you cum... they cum... and they go. I love quickies. Beats just doing a bbbj real quick... leaving you ready for more and them satisfied fully. At least this way, you BOTH get some sex. Makes it spontaneous too. VERY HOT. No time for chit chat... just straight to the room.. bend over the bed.. and take it nice and hard. Almost like you're waiting for a hubby or boyfriend to walk in.. and then ambush him for his penis as soon as he walks in. You can even do a little working them over the phone if you have the verified of course... tell them sexy little things like, "When you get here, I will be so wet for you... be ready".... "when you walk in the door, I'm gonna take you"... "when you get to my room, push me over the bed and give it to me hard."... they love it. Works me up too to get some texts back.. saying they can't wait to get here.

It's fun. I recommend all girls start offering it. Some guys just dont' like BBBj. Some guys love to have sex but don't have the stamina, time, or money to do full hours. So, this gives those guys an outlet to play a little more frequently. I love em.

AMBER RAIN
Great topic add me to the list of FnG fans, nice point Amber Originally Posted by Zx

I"m here when you're ready.