Babydollsnow gave birth to a sweet little girl!

That just sounds so old. But hey she decided what to call me and I like it............but if it had been Memaw or whatever guess thats who I'd be to her........... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I've met women in their 30's who were grandmothers...
Well, yeah, but I guess what I'm sayin' is I like it better than some of the other choices out there.
  • Jaleh
  • 09-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Congrats love! All the best with your new baby girl ..
BDS:

Doll, I answered your pm and left some information I hope will be helpful..........See, girls theses are the few times when I get to enjoy my age and wisdom......maybe I could start a "Ask Glamma" thread........... Glamma is not a typo thats what she calls me........kinda like a 'Glamorous Grandma" .......Ah...life IS good................. Originally Posted by onehitwonder

for some reason my reply button on my pm is not workn.....but i tried that she didnt take to it....tried like 5 others and never take either, gettn frustrated....grrrr!!!

My son giving her kisses now on the head.....i love kids soooo much, I think i might have one more left in me, but not for a long time!!!!

I love Glamma...that is soooo cute!!!

thanks again
Well.........darn.........you know they have breastfeeding classes.........they're like 2 hrs long. Sam took one at the WIC program. That could be an option. They say its the very best thing for them as far as developement and bonding. Don't give up honey.And try not to take it personally. Sam did. She would cry when Poot would'nt suckle. She may wake up tomorrow go to town! You got my #,

Yours,
1hit/ Cheri

EDIT* Sam said to put something sweet but very light on your nipple. She used a smidge of Karo syrup.....Sorry guys....but this is a baby thread
Congrats, BDS! Sounds like a great excuse for a social/babyshower!
aaawww congrats honey!!! i hope everything is going and well and maybe i can come and meet you finally with your new bundle since i shamely missed your baby shower!! kisses!!
Congratulations....Enjoy your mommy time
Thank you to everyone
Yes i did have her on Monday at 11:30 by c-section, I was expecting her till Friday but due to her low blood pressure they went ahead and took her out Monday.
She was born a very healthy 5'8lbs, 18 1/4 in length, and the name i finally decided on Ladies was Azalea Deja....and of course my last name!!!

I have done nothing all week but spoil her to death, a little to much prob, i cant help it though her little cry just is sooo cute!!!

Thank you all for being so understanding of the attitude that i have given out over the last two months, i should be back to my normal self now, unless they discontinue the ignore button and i have to see a certain somebody's post again!!!!

Again thank you exceptionally to the Ladies, and you certain ones know who you are!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
What attitude?
I thought you have been really sexy.
Congrats Snow. Kids are awesome!!!!!
Hope you make a complete recovery...............SOON, really, really SOON

I know that was inappropriate but hey.......That's me!

Have fun!
Oh so sweet!! Congratulations, Doll! This is wonderful news

What attitude?
I thought you have been really sexy.
Congrats Snow. Kids are awesome!!!!!
Hope you make a complete recovery...............SOON, really, really SOON

I know that was inappropriate but hey.......That's me!

Have fun! Originally Posted by boardman
......i wouldnt want you any other way but you!!!!
Congrats on the little one young lady
Congratulations. Best wishes for you and your little one.
I've met women in their 30's who were grandmothers... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I have too.. one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen.
Congrats, sweetie.. I bet she is as precious as they come. I'm right there with the rest of the ladies.. Ready for the AWWWWW's at any time.