poor IB

He is like a boil on your ass, how can he be forgotten. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I see "Shit Eater" has been a bad influence on you... ur'a apeboy.

What is the appropriate reprimand when a dumbfuck like CJ7 clutters up the Political Forum with asinine, juvenile "threads" having nothing to do with politics and in fact containing no substance whatsoever?

And I'm not talking about asinine posts, which we already have to endure from this idiot. I'm talking about spraying the whole forum with pointless asinine new threads that crowd out every other discussion to the point where no one can find or follow anything intelligent... He is like a denial-of-service virus.

Can't this demented two-year-old be quarantined in his own little playpen somewhere so he can't crowd out and dumb down everyone else's conversations?

PM Chica Chaser with your recommendation!
PM Chica Chaser with your recommendation! Originally Posted by lustylad

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...87&postcount=1
What is the appropriate reprimand when a dumbfuck like CJ7 clutters up the Political Forum with asinine, juvenile "threads" having nothing to do with politics and in fact containing no substance whatsoever?

And I'm not talking about asinine posts, which we already have to endure from this idiot. I'm talking about spraying the whole forum with pointless asinine new threads that crowd out every other discussion to the point where no one can find or follow anything intelligent... He is like a denial-of-service virus.

Can't this demented two-year-old be quarantined in his own little playpen somewhere so he can't crowd out and dumb down everyone else's conversations?

PM Chica Chaser with your recommendation! Originally Posted by lustylad
Listen to you.
You would subvert the rules of this forum that all have operated under long before your sorry ass came around.
Don't make more of an ass of yourself and read the fucking sticky.
Or at least be smart enough to ask CC yourself in private.

Because no one is even close to whirlybird's threads, iffy's threads, or ibculling's posts.
I see "Shit Eater" has been a bad influence on you... ur'a apeboy.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Look dumb as a stump iffy has another family video for us to watch. Which relative is this iffy, your mamma?
NO! Do NOT ban CBJ7! His lunatic Obamatonic rants are funny as hell! His total obedience to everything Obama is hysterical! His other posts are funny, too, just for the sheer idiocy!

DO NOT BAN CBJ7!
I just swallowed my gum.
NO! Do NOT ban CBJ7! His lunatic Obamatonic rants are funny as hell! His total obedience to everything Obama is hysterical! His other posts are funny, too, just for the sheer idiocy!

DO NOT BAN CBJ7! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Jesus H. Christ. Lighten up.

I'm sorry I didn't mention you with ibculling, iffy, and whirley.
You're an honorary member who completely earned their spot.
And don't ban MunchOnMen either!
Jesus H. Christ. Lighten up.

I'm sorry I didn't mention you with ibculling, iffy, and whirley.
You're an honorary member who completely earned their spot. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

's are you a Independent Ozombie like CBJ6.5?
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2014, 08:13 PM
snick

IBJR shines again!

and he's a PUSSY LITTLE BITCH just like his daddy.
a PUSSY LITTLE BITCH. Originally Posted by CJ7
Yes you are.

• CJ7
  • 05-16-2014, 08:32 PM
snick

ya see IIFFO METRO Lusty Dipshit is just jealous nobody but total idiots will respond to him ... well, drooling idiots and old trolls too.
Why in the world would I want to LOOK at him? You do realize that has been proven to cause both blindness and insanity? How do you think he got that way? He looked in the mirror. Originally Posted by Old-T
Ass boil.