Daylight Savings Time: Fall 2015

Fuck day light saving

Leave it @ the “ fall back time “. That’s where it should be. I truly can’t believe
We’re still doing this bullshit change. It really does fuck a lot of shit up.
I can’t believe anybody gives a shot about this. Your computer and you phone reset the time automatically. Missing or adding one hour of sleep one night shouldn’t make a hill of beans differemceun your life. Talk about being a fuckin’ snowflake.
Glad somebody said it.
I can’t believe anybody gives a shot about this. Your computer and you phone reset the time automatically. Missing or adding one hour of sleep one night shouldn’t make a hill of beans differemceun your life. Talk about being a fuckin’ snowflake. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

I collect clocks Sir.
I can’t believe anybody gives a shot about this. Your computer and you phone reset the time automatically. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I own several watches, the old kind with hands and the new kind with digital display, they do not change the time on their own.

My microwave doesn't change the time on its own.

My DVD player doesn't change the time on its own.

My stovetop/oven doesn't change the time on its own.

I still own 2 fully working VHS VCR and they don't change the time on their own.

I still have alarm clocks that I've put on the tables and nightstands next to the beds and they don't change the time on their own.
I have watches, too. You reset them the first time you wear one after the time change.

The clock on the microwave my girlfriend uses when she’s at my house tell yiu how long it’s been since the power was off. WTF does an oven need a clock? Look at your damn watch.
My slow cooker crock pot also has a clock on it.

You can program food to cook and then keep warm so it will be ready for you when you get home.
Oh I just remembered:

clock on the burglar alarm
clock on the AC thermostat
clock on the clock in my car
clock on the AT&T Uverse Cable box
Oh I just remembered:

clock on the burglar alarm
clock on the AC thermostat
clock on the clock in my car
clock on the AT&T Uverse Cable box Originally Posted by CG2014
Yeah TexTush thinks it’s no big deal. Every year dst
People get into car wrecks heart attacks etc.....

My sprinkler system has to be changed
Y’all have too much shit or not enough help. I didn’t change one thing except my watch. Then, when I go to court the first time, I’ll change my dress watch. If my sprinkler system has a timer, I guess the yard guy runs it.