c******4* spreading malicious lies and slander

Come on guys be easy on her. Let's make peace. Let her olive and you do the same. She is a nice individual. You folks are behaving worse than wall street.
Um, there are a couple different miniThreads within this thread. (And you can use the edit button instead of double posting, js)

Context, amigo... context.

Today is a beautiful day
Make love not war
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
What a great concept!! The night is even better for those types of activities..

My bad try weakly somedays I am trigger happy. Hit the trigger twice....Context was lets tone it down and make peace.

I had a great evening sir jojo hope you did the same. Cheers.
Spreading malicious lies... Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
You mean just like when guys write glowing reviews of whores here?
You mean just like when guys write glowing reviews of whores here? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Me thincks that doesn't fit the definition of malicious.
Me thincks that doesn't fit the definition of malicious. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
It doesn't really matter the level of "culpability" when one shows up and the "petite" weighs in at 170 and the "gorgeous creature" looks like roadkill, now does it?

Or does that not matter to you?
It doesn't really matter the level of "culpability" when one shows up and the "petite" weighs in at 170 and the "gorgeous creature" looks like roadkill, now does it?

Or does that not matter to you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Would that cause harm to you? The English language is a mother fucker.

And are you seriously complaining about the way reviews are written yet you've never bothered to write one yourself?

While I'm giving out free English lessons the above would make you a hypocrite or even an armchair quarterback.
The English language is a mother fucker. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Are you pretending to be an editor, also?

Yes, lying matters to me! Deceit and fraud do as well.

I suppose you think 170 is "petite"!

How's my English doing so far?

Oh, speaking of reviews, since I don't use my life time stripper club membership much anymore, your reviews aren't much use to me, and mine wouldn't be much use to you, if I posted them, even if the providers agreed I could.
You mean just like when guys write glowing reviews of whores here? Originally Posted by Wakeup

Beats restaurant reviews any day!
Beats restaurant reviews any day! Originally Posted by Oralist
Depends on whether the author is a "secret diner" or ...

... a food editor.
Me thincks that doesn't fit the definition of malicious. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
You would be incorrect...
Can all of you fuckers stay on topic or stay out of my thread? This thread is about me and the whores who hate me. Just to test to what depths popularity has sunk, lets have a sound off if your a whore and you'd like to see me permanently banned

------------------------------
As my internet nemesis has found some sucker and is off board at the moment, I'll start it off with: Dr Whore/Mrs Hide Davenport

While this list is for whores, no list of haters would be complete without my own personal stalker, SNL9933. Two years after being used in a joke, he's still so butthurt he can't pass on any comment of mine without showing what a hater he is.

Since she has placed me on ignore for calling her out on the whole "BBFS on the down low" thing, we'll add Italia DeBella since she can't read this post.

Ok whores one and all, show me the love . Who are you and why are you a hater?
You are not of high enough caliber for anyone to care.
Can all of you fuckers stay on topic or stay out of my thread? This thread is about me and the whores who hate me. Just to test to what depths popularity has sunk, lets have a sound off if your a whore and you'd like to see me permanently banned

------------------------------
As my internet nemesis has found some sucker and is off board at the moment, I'll start it off with: Dr Whore/Mrs Hide Davenport

While this list is for whores, no list of haters would be complete without my own personal stalker, SNL9933. Two years after being used in a joke, he's still so butthurt he can't pass on any comment of mine without showing what a hater he is.

Since she has placed me on ignore for calling her out on the whole "BBFS on the down low" thing, we'll add Italia DeBella since she can't read this post.

Ok whores one and all, show me the love . Who are you and why are you a hater? Originally Posted by citizen44
But now she can.