Get under that bus Hillary!

So he just committed criminal fraud....okay, then. I say we take away his degrees from both Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard Law. Turn him lose naked back on the big island and let him start anew. I'm sure that Michelle will find someone else to glom onto.

FYI, he probably took away a slot from some other had working student who couldn't (or wouldn't) claim he was a foreign exchange student. Find that student and put him (or her) into the Oval Office. Kind of like making up for past wrongs committed by Obama. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You misspell or misuse at least a couple of words in just about every post. You might should be checked out for having had a stroke. Unless that's normal for PhD holders.
  • DSK
  • 03-16-2015, 09:09 AM
Doesn't that say something about his character? You're ok with this? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No, I'm not OK with it. It really speaks to the problem and would have been a better line of attack than the birther argument. I wish he would do something like admit he did it for the scholarship/admissions advantage and apologize. However, he gets attacked so much he and his advisers have probably concluded it is best to ignore it.
He isn't a great President, but he has done a decent job. The system is so polarized few could make it to President unscathed.
  • DSK
  • 03-16-2015, 09:10 AM
So he just committed criminal fraud....okay, then. I say we take away his degrees from both Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard Law. Turn him lose naked back on the big island and let him start anew. I'm sure that Michelle will find someone else to glom onto.

FYI, he probably took away a slot from some other had working student who couldn't (or wouldn't) claim he was a foreign exchange student. Find that student and put him (or her) into the Oval Office. Kind of like making up for past wrongs committed by Obama. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I would be satisfied if he paid back the benefit and admitted what he did was wrong.
However, I'm not optimistic about him paying attention to me.
He isn't a great President, but he has done a decent job. The system is so polarized few could make it to President unscathed. Originally Posted by DSK
And that is exactly what could be said about Bush. Now watch the Obama supporters go into nuclear meltdown over the idea that Obama could be as bad as Bush.
  • shanm
  • 03-16-2015, 11:11 AM
And that is exactly what could be said about Bush. . Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Errrrr no...

Is this considered a "nuclear meltdown"?
Look, he was born in Hawaii - case closed. He probably just listed Kenya/foreign exchange student to get the freebies being handed out. Originally Posted by DSK
are you sure?
why would you have that pic in your collection wacco? Are you a closet Obie supporter? Originally Posted by i'va
wacco? you are 5 star stupid, you do not know who you quoting

of course the way he has handed your head today, so retort with some more babble babble

so back to your mom's basement for you
and your point would be? I thought this was about Hillary? Now, if you got nude pics of HER and you're holding out, bring it on. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Can't you just get them by PM?
  • DSK
  • 03-16-2015, 01:38 PM
And that is exactly what could be said about Bush. Now watch the Obama supporters go into nuclear meltdown over the idea that Obama could be as bad as Bush. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I agree - both sides overdo it and think the other side is being unfair.
Classic situation where both sides dish it out but can't take it.
I agree - both sides overdo it and think the other side is being unfair.
Classic situation where both sides dish it out but can't take it. Originally Posted by DSK
There are at least three sides to this tale.
wacco? you are 5 star stupid, you do not know who you quoting

of course the way he has handed your head today, so retort with some more babble babble

so back to your mom's basement for you Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Hard to tell you two low IQ turds apart. Like you are so fucking dumb that you cannot tell who handed who's ass to them. Thanks for the pic of your fat ass.
Hard to tell you two low IQ turds apart. Like you are so fucking dumb that you cannot tell who handed who's ass to them. Thanks for the pic of your fat ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I may have to put this confession in my signature line to prove what a rock brain you have. Not my fat ass in the pick, your mom even put your name on your underwear
I may have to put this confession in my signature line to prove what a rock brain you have. Not my fat ass in the pick, your mom even put your name on your underwear Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LMAO When words fail put up a photo shopped pic. Pathetic It was of of your fat ass, loser..