Moron-in-Chief says ....

Yes, indeed that was the context of Trump's statement.

He never called the virus a Hoax, just the Dems inance politicizing of it as a hoax. and yes the remains accurate with the ongoing spread of DEMPanic. Very glad you don't disagree.

And as I've asked, how about actual detail on the gutting of the CDC. It didn't happen except in the minds of those spreading the DEMPanic hoax. Originally Posted by eccielover
Furthermore I’ve taken note that the a Trump official now calls the Coronavirus “Kung-Flu” which of course is a racial slur encouraged by Dr Doolittle. Towards a Reporter of Chinese origins. And a LADY too....well that figures, he has utter contempt for women in general.

So that tells me Trump and his cronies are not taking this crisis seriously at all.
So yeah, it’s one big joke to them...but I’m not surprised.

It wasn’t too long ago he was bragging that he’s had everything in control and there might be maybe 15 victims that would drop to zero in no time. His idea of a miracle And be over by April...OMG what a LIAR.

I guess that’s why he’s stated he’s not going to take responsibility for the FAILURES of his corrupt and pathetic Cabal.
Which is kinda funny because he’s claimed he’s done the best job of preventing the spread of the virus in the history of mankind and the universe... guess he can’t make his mind up....dazed and confused. His pants are on fire.
As the pressure builds over his incompetence, let’s see who he blames next.
Furthermore I’ve taken note that the a Trump official now calls the Coronavirus “Kung-Flu” which of course is a racial slur ..... Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
Are you the least bit embarrassed by your ignorant rants?

I do believe I see some Cauc-Asians enjoying a bite to eat inside.
The fireman who thinks it is a medical expert wants to transfer to high finance - who gall to demand the worth of posters.

Should be banned for attempted outing! Originally Posted by oeb11
Banned for attempted outing of what...Your ignorance?