What Got YR Banned??

in other news .. oeb11 made parole today.
I see Barley got the ax.
I see Barley got the ax. Originally Posted by winn dixie

that was early this month. trb has some more time to serve.

in other news .. someone might make parole in a few days. We shall see who That might in the Forum soon ..

BAHHAAAA
in other news .. someone might make parole in a few days. We shall see who That might be in the Forum soon ..

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's sooo cryptic! Wtf are you trying to say?

BAAHAHAHHAHAH!
over/under month on wtf?
It's probably because he was always posting off topic instead of about the thread topic. Or because he always swayed it that way. That is of course my opinion and I do not know for a fact.
Strange. You've frequented the PF forum occasionally. But your activity in the last few days after YR was banned has really picked up. Like 50 posts in the last couple of days. Before that, months without posting here. Why?

BTW, I don't feel harassed by any member here. If I don't like them, I just put them on ignore. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I just decided I should chime back in and see if I could get any of the Trumpanzee idiots to respond. Obviously I was successful
I just decided I should chime back in and see if I could get any of the Trumpanzee idiots to respond. Obviously I was successful Originally Posted by chefnerd

if you say so
over/under month on wtf? Originally Posted by winn dixie

tomorrow. he's prepping for his pre 4th of July return as we speak. he logged in ... today. still banned of course but he's checking his end date/time i'd say sometime tomorrow about 10 am to noonish.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (18.7 KB, 74 views)
Chefnerd is not as liberal as YR. I have posted a lot recently, after taking a longish break. Probably will break again soon, the Summer news cycle doesn't keep up, usually. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Damn, did you really have to reveal my secret? Nobody really knows me. I "LOVE" getting folks "up in arms" about what I might say. Now some folks mayt get pissed at my posts because their head their head don't see the the sun". Those are the onse SO easy to get riled up
Damn, did you really have to reveal my secret? Nobody really knows me. I "LOVE" getting folks "up in arms" about what I might say. Now some folks mayt get pissed at my posts because their head their head don't see the the sun". Those are the onse SO easy to get riled up Originally Posted by chefnerd

if you say so
Anyone notice the tell?????
I just decided I should chime back in and see if I could get any of the Trumpanzee idiots to respond. Obviously I was successful Originally Posted by chefnerd
So you chimed in 50 times before posters wondered why? Sounds like a call for help. Welcome to ignore.

in other news .. oeb11 made parole today. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Originally Posted by matchingmole