Outing? Does it count when a providers husband

I thought you had it figured out for a minute WU but now I am back to confused again.

The attempted outing doesn't seem to be the biggest issue here. The greater issue here seems to be her ongoing deceit and blind faith in her fiancee compared to a friendship of nearly 2 decades... Especially considering the email exchange.
Charlie, I've known you for several years under different circumstances and names. I've always thought you were a beautiful person inside, however a bit naive and too nice.

I would suggest flying solo for a bit, and not have a BFF (working girl) in the hobby. If you need a lady for a double, make sure it's not more than a business transaction. There are ways you and others can vouch for someone without getting too close to them.

That way you don't get too close to any one person.

By the way, an outing is when someone gets hurt. If you or anybody else was hurt, then you got outed.
very good but not exact. Her fiance knew I was what he doesn't know is she is as well. And I've already checked with the mods its still considered an outing, especially the part that in Court every thing will be revealed so there is another threat to out again.

Very smart you almost got it Originally Posted by CharlieLays

I know you are upset and you been up all night with this......

But, I TOLD YOU TO NOT BRING THIS TO THE BOARD...........AND NO A "MOD" DIDN'T TELL YOU THAT IT WAS OUTING SINCE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN HERE NOR DOES IT APPLY HERE......AND YOUR INSINUATING THAT IT DOES BY BRINGING IT HERE ISN'T GOING TO WORK EITHER........................ .

I am going to limit the damage, I am going to close this thread..........Do not start another one bringing up this topic, since none of this originated on the board...........