Little down on my luck can anyone give me a freebie?

well obama aint runnin my household..and good luck with that whole 2 nickel aint gotta dime thing..ima sure it'll work out for ya at the next sb/sd/obama convention thing you got goin on...ijs...oh...and please dont bring the chickens into this ima sure they aint down with it...
exchange a bottle of frangelica and a lightning t shirt for a moment of your charms. hey its worth trying. even though i paid retail it was still a great experience with a great lady.
Gotyour6...id liked to have helped ya out...lol....however...since we havent met yet...and due to the fact its the end of the month and all .. and rent and bills be callen me out..well you see my dilemma here right... Originally Posted by anita germane
this threAD needs a song IJS

The Beatles - Help
COME ON!!!!!!! I just need a freebie once.
Man, cant catch a break.

My truck payment is coming up now.
I have insurance for it after that, I have a $6000.00 medical bill I had to pay.
Next month I have to fly to Mexico, that is going to cost a crap load. I am going on vacation for a week.

COME ON!!!! Help a guy out.
try sending your taint pic's to them.

I hear they love that

(not)
try "borrowing" their time and you will just pay them back when your back on your feet, or will pay them double for a session in the future
Well, no reply by anyone that wanted to give me a free one because of hard times.

Odd, I got a text last night about them wanting me to see them and they miss me. I said I would be over because I dont have any money and they didnt want to see me after that.

Was it something i said, I mean, she missed me.
That pussy made of gold
Lets all pitch in a buck and help the guy out. LMAO. ED
Skip the vacation go for the lady!!
Better yet, shorten your vacation stay and take a lady with you!

Gotyour6...id liked to have helped ya out...lol....however...since we havent met yet...and due to the fact its the end of the month and all .. and rent and bills be callen me out..well you see my dilemma here right...
Originally Posted by anita germane

Hey Nita,

It's a new month. All your bills are paid by now and we have met before.......... I would love to try this free one time appointment.
This is about me, make your own begging thread
This is about me, make your own begging thread Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Lol
Hey Nita,

It's a new month. All your bills are paid by now and we have met before.......... I would love to try this free one time appointment. Originally Posted by montana1958
really are they paid..are they really?? i think not..in fact..im backed up..soo please send all your extra money to me..so that i can continue to finish payen my rent..food..internet..advertis ing..then....buy a train ticket..pay my babysitter for an overnight and get a hotel room so that i can see mr montana time free..thank you..im sure he'll thank you too...

wooo for some reason this pic comes to mind..since aw well..my phone is due by the 6th..and rg-e is gonna have to be put off another week..and they gonna flip my switch not in a good way btw....so if you show up and i aint got nuttin but candles lit and some kinda wacky ass smile on my face..ya know.... i am a broke-ass workin girl.. but dont worry montana.. i hears dem boys gonna come togetha and give you an AAAAAAAAAA-men!!!! .

thanks for appreciating the reality of my real situation and understandin my sick sense of humor for covering my freak out of how do i pay for all this shit mode before they shut me down mode.... cuz yea..this is my reality as of today april4th at 2;32pm in the afta noon......