Ladies: What cologne do like on a man?

Issey Miyake, Soulman!!! In the past I wore this and providers loved it. Now it is
Chrome-Legend....all latina's love this, and in a big way!!!!!!!! even in the mall, ladies have stopped me to ask this and I am talking "hotties"
As someone who has no sense of smell, what is the right amount? I was told to spray in front and walk through the draft. Then repeat.

Flame me if you want, but I have no idea if I am putting on the odor of my human perfume (ahem, farting) or the best from France.

Two I picked up from travels include:
1. L'Instant de Guerlain (whatever the hell that means but was told to wear it to work).
2. Must de Cartier (for fun).

Any opines are welcome.
I always spray it on 1/2 neck and 1/2 shirt, that way they smell and want to get closer, that is the fun part
Dolce gabanna
Euphoria is a guaranteed panty dropper....
Hugo Boss or Dulche Combana
Issey Miyake....doesnt get much better.
Hoppes #9
Hoppes #9 Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
LOL!!

Break Free by CLP is also a scent that is guaranteed to get the ladies moist in the panty region. One of my all time faves.
Hoppes #9 Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
LOL!!

Break Free by CLP is also a scent that is guaranteed to get the ladies moist in the panty region. One of my all time faves. Originally Posted by john353
Non-gun owners are saying WTF ? LOL.

LS
im glad i have some new christmas ideas for myself. i like the panty dropper statements... i had a friend tell me certain colognes were panty droppers.....attentive ears over here ladies....
Was visiting with a lady once and she asked me, "What's that you have on,"so I replied, "A hardon, but I didn't know you could smell it." The lady burst into laughter and when she finally caught her breath said, "This one is on the house TB."

Tigerbeemer
Was visiting with a lady once and she asked me, "What's that you have on,"so I replied, "A hardon, but I didn't know you could smell it." The lady burst into laughter and when she finally caught her breath said, "This one is on the house TB."

Tigerbeemer Originally Posted by tigerbeemer

Laughter is an aphrodisiac, that's why comedians get so much pu$$y !

LS