what's the most pops you had in a hr?

2, but my cock can stay harder longer than my wallet can stay full of money.
oh my i can only imagine baby . I have experienced this and yes it was a HUGE load of some good mushy gushy stuff
I can definitely do multiple pops in an hour period but I have the control to be able to hold off for a long time....so I've found I actually enjoy the build up of going at it for a half hr or full hr or more and having just one huge explosion at the end. Originally Posted by Russ38
oh my i can only imagine baby Originally Posted by Super Head 713
lol....you already know babe
lol....you already know babe Originally Posted by Russ38
  • texag
  • 08-27-2012, 05:00 PM
Got three once, and I want to break that record before I hit 40. I'm thinking that Ms. SH may have to be recruited to help with that challenge.
Allison we shall meet real soon for doubles i know we will have lots of fun and so will the guys. Lol hows your weekend schedule looking? Would their be any takers for doubles with Allison and i? Pm us and russ38 this will be the fun you have been waiting for

I would love it..I'm always up for a challenge ..the most I've gotten was 10 oh it was intense ...I do love it when guys tell me they can't do two on 30 and then watch their reaction when I achieve it..oh and SH you're not the only one to get hot and wet thinking about a nice hard cock fucking the back of your throat ...mmmm here I go again , good thing I'm about to get some...mmmm Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

Got three once, and I want to break that record before I hit 40. I'm thinking that Ms. SH may have to be recruited to help with that challenge. Originally Posted by texag
  • 08-27-2012, 05:17 PM
I alwys get 2 in 30 min. Can't find to many providers with decent HH rates.
If some of you can remember Sensual Lydia, she always got me to pop 4 times In an hour.
She just wouldn't quit. Oh how I miss her.
In my early 20's.... it was 5.... today...... with the proper attention, 2.....
Allison we shall meet real soon for doubles i know we will have lots of fun and so will the guys. Lol hows your weekend schedule looking? Would their be any takers for doubles with Allison and i? Pm us and russ38 this will be the fun you have been waiting for Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Depending on the location....I would be all in ....balls deep.....
Got three once, and I want to break that record before I hit 40. I'm thinking that Ms. SH may have to be recruited to help with that challenge. Originally Posted by texag
Darlin You know I'm always up for a challenge , I would love to show you...
Depending on the location....I would be all in ....balls deep..... Originally Posted by Russ38
We may have to make the happen ...
The most ive done is twice in an hour with a civie. That bitch was a bad muafucka. Lol. Im mostly a one an done as the providers I have been with can attest. Im a tough customer.
I can say you are a one pop guy in hhr, but i am working on knowing what can get you their in no time basically learn your soft spots. You are like russ38 said you hold out but when you finally let go you explode with a big BAM mmmmmmmm cummy
The most ive done is twice in an hour with a civie. That bitch was a bad muafucka. Lol. Im mostly a one an done as the providers I have been with can attest. Im a tough customer. Originally Posted by kingofmycastle83
I'm down for doubles....