Sen Manchin is a true American

Those coal miners could have transitioned to anything else by now.

They’re simply pawns in Twitler’s effort to win the heartland by the slimmest of margins.

Both him (sic) and Bush were elected by convincing people to vote against their self interest. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
^^^ Libtard "thinking" at its finest! Where do I even start?

Libtards couldn't care less about coal miners. The idea that we can create even a fraction of enough jobs to replace coal by covering the WV mountains with windmills and solar panels is a ludicrous fantasy pedaled by phony libtards pandering to their delusional environmental base.

Trump won "by the slimmest of margins"? Really? Did you study the 2016 election returns? In WV the vote was Trump 68.5%, hildebeest 26.4%. That's a difference of 42 percentage points - the fattest margin of victory for any state Trump won.

And man, do I love the part about "convincing people to vote against their self-interest"! Stay on message, libtards! Keep telling those stupid hillbillies that YOU know what is in their self interest better than they do! That's a real vote-winner!

Hahahaha!

Makes you feel less insecure if you can look down on them ignorant hillbillies, eh?

Too bad they can smell your insufferable lib-retarded condescension a mile away!
Both him and Bush were elected by convincing people to vote against their self interest. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As opposed to Democrats, for whom any white male with a job who votes for them does so against their own best interests?
the "vote against their own self interest" is an oft repeated phrase of puzzlement to the left

when they, of course, succumb to blandishments and vote solely on the basis of their own selfishness and their hatreds and cant understand anyone voting for self-reliance and hard work as opposed to slothfulness and doled crumbs

truth as opposed to expediency,

fairness as opposed to special interests,

kindness, tempered with reality, as opposed to ruinous policies set before them for their votes
and voting for America as organized, protecting both the big and the small, against the roughshodness of power
As opposed to Democrats, for whom any white male with a job who votes for them does so against their own best interests? Originally Posted by tannana

OR blacks who keep voting en-mass for dems, but dems rarely if anything DO any thing for the blacks.
Like those poor coal miners...
Like those poor coal miners... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
https://www.wvnews.com/after-years-o...9ae77d49d.html
That's it. Throw honest tax paying Americans under the bus........
Those coal miners could have transitioned to anything else by now.

They’re simply pawns in Twitler’s effort to win the heartland by the slimmest of margins.
Both him and Bush were elected by convincing people to vote against their self interest. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How is it against a coal miners interest to restrict low wage competition for jobs by opposing immigration of low skilled workers?
That's it. Throw honest tax paying Americans under the bus........ Originally Posted by winn dixie
They’ll be real comfortable under there with their tax cheating royal family.

Tell me what you really think, not merely what you hear on (fill in the blank).
I don't think you get it Yssup. That attitude of "I'm better then these blue collar workers" is obnoxious. And it's one of the reasons the dems lost. You wouldn't say that about "poor transgender people" because it's a special interest group. If the coal miners were a special interest group you would be defending them and not ridiculing them. They are very hard working Americans and I support them. Guess what --I support transgender people too and I don't ridicule them. And I'm a Trump supporter.

I don't think you get it Yssup. That attitude of "I'm better then these blue collar workers" is obnoxious. And it's one of the reasons the dems lost. You wouldn't say that about "poor transgender people" because it's a special interest group. If the coal miners were a special interest group you would be defending them and not ridiculing them. They are very hard working Americans and I support them. Guess what --I support transgender people too and I don't ridicule them. And I'm a Trump supporter. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
The hatefulness of the left is unfortunate, but it is good that you are pointing it out.
I don't think you get it Yssup. That attitude of "I'm better then these blue collar workers" is obnoxious. And it's one of the reasons the dems lost. You wouldn't say that about "poor transgender people" because it's a special interest group. If the coal miners were a special interest group you would be defending them and not ridiculing them. They are very hard working Americans and I support them. Guess what --I support transgender people too and I don't ridicule them. And I'm a Trump supporter. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Maybe its because most coal miners are white males..
It doesn't matter. 99 percent of his votes is against the Right.