University of Texas football?

• CJ7
  • 12-10-2013, 02:43 PM
1) Yes. What's your point? The "wrong idea" is that you're here for anything other than to raise hell.
2) Naw, it's a typo, don't you think?

What's your point IBS? Same as all the others?

Frankly, things are moving along here without the acrimony that you are trying to bring. So do us all a favor and read the directives handed out a couple of weeks ago by the esteemed local mods.

Or don't. No sweat off my balls. However, if they do start to sweat, you'll be the first in line.

Oh, and thanks Bambino, for being the center of the Longhorn Universe. Maybe the Austin folks got tired of this season long about ... week 3? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
not as tired as Mac

I see a top gun QB on the Longhorn recruitment list ... too bad they didn't get the kid from Westlake
Nevertheless, UT won't be playing in the BCS championship. And since you've now typed "IBS" twice, it's obvious that it's not a typo; especially since the "S" and the "H" are no where near each other on a keyboard. It's obvious you mean to persist in your untoward insults here as you are so prone to doing in other forums. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Get over yourself, IB, I don't need to come to Pittsburgh to insult you. I can insult you anywhere you like.

Are you talking UT football or just trolling for a mod to get your back?

Mack's supposed to step down within the next 48 hours. Are you IBS. And btw, if you're using a smartphone,the H and the,S are real close together.

I'm surprised nobody calls your IRS, INS, IBS Or ADD or EIEIO....

• CJ7
  • 12-10-2013, 03:07 PM
talking Texas football, on a Pittsburgh board, and dealing with an idiot from south of Chicago ...

snick
Get over yourself, IB, I don't need to come to Pittsburgh to insult you. I can insult you anywhere you like.

Are you talking UT football or just trolling for a mod to get your back?

Mack's supposed to step down within the next 48 hours. Are you IBS. And btw, if you're using a smartphone,the H and the,S are real close together.

I'm surprised nobody calls your IRS, INS, IBS Or ADD or EIEIO....

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Four "typos" on the same, singular letter in three posts? For the record, your "typo insults" haven't advanced UT into the BCS championship.
But they have advanced you to the edge of oblivion ... Again.

If you want to talk shit about UT football! I'd urge you to start a thread in the Austin, San Antonio, Houston or Dallas forums. I'm sure there would be any number of people there willing to defend the honor of 40 acres against the insults from a colored Sanders wannabe.

Thanks for playing IBS. thanks for bringing a little more sunshine to western Pa.
talking Texas football, on a Pittsburgh board, and dealing with an idiot from south of Chicago ...

snick Originally Posted by CJ7
Hey, while our Texan guests seem to like it it here, why not make them feel at home? A little UT football talked seemed like a good idea. Maybe you can help us out with a little local HoFo. We eagerly await your input. Thanks in advance. Ysswipe has already told us which cigars to smoke. We're working on it.
  • CJ7
  • 12-10-2013, 04:08 PM
Hey, while our Texan guests seem to like it it here, why not make them feel at home? A little UT football talked seemed like a good idea. Maybe you can help us out with a little local HoFo. We eagerly await your input. Thanks in advance. Ysswipe has already told us which cigars to smoke. We're working on it. Originally Posted by bambino

how many times do I need to remind you, I no longer hobby, per se'

you're own your own with the local HoFo

and you should thank us Texans for participating on your dead board. We're a generous breed.
how many times do I need to remind you, I no longer hobby, per se'

you're own your own with the local HoFo

and you should thank us Texans for participating on your dead board. We're a generous breed. Originally Posted by CJ7
Thanks for the compliment. We do appreciate it. So, since you don't hobby anymore, per se , of course. Is there anything positive or of use you can offer to revive our board? Again, we eagerly await your input.
  • CJ7
  • 12-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the compliment. We do appreciate it. So, since you don't hobby anymore, per se , of course. Is there anything positive or of use you can offer to revive our board? Again, we eagerly await your input. Originally Posted by bambino

sure, you should take spelling classes

glad I could help.
Your insights are in depth and brilliant. We will take them under serious consideration.
Looks like Mack Brown is going to step down this week.

That is what this thread is about, right guys?
Looks like Mack Brown is going to step down this week.

That is what this thread is about, right guys? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I guess he's presided over the decline of the program, correct? Vince Young did carry them to a NC, it's been down hill since then. I don't know where the rumor that Saban is interested. I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
Nobody here is...
I guess he's presided over the decline of the program, correct? Vince Young did carry them to a NC, it's been down hill since then. I don't know where the rumor that Saban is interested. I wouldn't hold my breath on that. Originally Posted by bambino
Sabin made a statement a few weeks ago, Said Texas was the onlty place he would consider leaving Alabama for.
Sabin made a statement a few weeks ago, Said Texas was the onlty place he would consider leaving Alabama for. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I still wouldn't hold my breath.