Best bbbj wny?

Hunter, JessicaHot, and Bailey who last worked at Diamonds. Originally Posted by Strapped
Talk about a blast from the past. Guess the old thread was true Jess is retired. (Email bounced back as undeliverable.... well certainly worth a try!)
Talk about a blast from the past. Guess the old thread was true Jess is retired. (Email bounced back as undeliverable.... well certainly worth a try!) Originally Posted by gaijin1969
She's still around
She's still around Originally Posted by Strapped
But for family reasons wants NO connection being made to her old persona.....ijs
But for family reasons wants NO connection being made to her old persona.....ijs Originally Posted by Celso
I was guessing. Just because someone is still around, doesn't mean they're still "in business".
But for family reasons wants NO connection being made to her old persona.....ijs Originally Posted by Celso
How about a connection made to my old prostate gland ,,, ijs
How about a connection made to my old prostate gland ,,, ijs Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
So where does one get a new one?
The new girl on the block, Lauren(I love a girl who perseveres through jaw fatigue) for us hobbyist!
Just so all you great guys know im running a blow and go special for 60.
Just so all you great guys know im running a blow and go special for 60.
Originally Posted by BlueEyedBeauty01
If it was for 20, you would win
How about a connection made to my old prostate gland ,,, ijs Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
She does that and does it very well .....
She does that and does it very well ..... Originally Posted by Celso
yep ...ol mary just ...loooooooves ...his shitter tickled

...no wonder he always be ...obsessed ...with gay jokes
Granola humor, as in "trail mix"

yep ...ol mary just ...loooooooves ...his shitter tickled

...no wonder he always be ...obsessed ...with gay jokes Originally Posted by Plastic Man
PN not surprised YOU 'bit' and responded first FFS!!!!.....

After all YOU are the biggest non-reviewing gay joke on this board.......you sweeeeeeeeet thang !!!!....

ol mary the ...closet queen

...come on out ol gal ...obama loooooooves ya
Hang in there Sunshine.....