What does low volume mean to you?

To me 3-5 a week, because most low volume have rw jobs, kids life
To me, low volume means you can count the number of weekly appointments on one hand.
I guess the last two posters may be on to something, because if the other providers that have responded and myself are all saying that we try to do just 1-2 a day (maybe 8-10 a week), that might be standard?

And thanks THN, you're not so bad yourself ;-)
"Low Volume" is term some guys use to help themselves feel like they are classy guys who only see "clean" and elite women.

The average woman has 8 sexual partners in her life. The low volume example listed above was 2 a day? With roughly 250 working days a year, we are looking at around 500 minimum. Say she stays in the hobby for two years and we have 8 vs 1000.

There's no such thing as a low volume hooker just as there is no such thing as a classy and respectable hobbiest. Originally Posted by citizen44
I'll just address the bolded, as the rest is asinine: So how would you describe lady A that sees 2 clients a day, vs lady B that sees 15 clients a day? Surely lady A has a much lower volume of clientele than lady B, right?
To me 3-5 a week, because most low volume have rw jobs, kids life Originally Posted by rexdutchman
+1
Well I think low volume means very part time!
Real World Job, School, Kids can all be reasons girls are low volume!
I would say that 2 appointments a week is low volume!
I prefer a low volume gal. I often skip the flavor of the week in order to see a low volume lady. I wish there was some way to somehow fill in those slow times. I know a lot of times I have seen a gal that said she hadn't seen anyone in X number of days. There have to be times the timing just creates these slow periods for a lot of gals. It's like an airline seat that goes empty there is no getting the day back..
You are a pretty gal TeraDFw. I would think your price point should keep you low volume..
Volume vs price vs total sales vs profit it really is complex formula for ladies in this industry.
Whatever the case, just removing evidence of high volume throughput would be a nice gesture to your clients. Things like one of these in plain sight in the bathroom does not inspire confidence... BTW, ladies who have retired from the hobby are a good option for guys like me.

What would yogi Berra say " nobody sees her anymore; she is too busy". Who cares...it's what they do guys
I'm not gonna lie, 5-7 days prior to my cycle, my hormones are raging and I go into beast-mode. I schedule more than I normally would just to satisfy my sexual hunger. It's a win win for everybody...then, when it's all over and done with, I retract quietly & calmly into my normal amount of visits routine.

I'm sure a lot of you ladies can relate
I equate a Low Volume claim to mean "I am BETTER" when it is used by a provider. Just like those that claim to be the best oralist (which I am still perplexed as to how one could determine that) or have the best pussy, whatever. It is a pretty meaningless term.
What would yogi Berra say " nobody sees her anymore; she is too busy". Originally Posted by Tsmokies
he would have said that, if the Little Bastard hadn't died on us the other day.. hey, I'm not being mean.. Ruth was a philandering Pig, Mantle a raging Drunk, and A-Rod is a preening Cheater.

Yogi stands tall among Yankee Legends
I'm not gonna lie, 5-7 days prior to my cycle, my hormones are raging and I go into beast-mode. I schedule more than I normally would just to satisfy my sexual hunger. It's a win win for everybody...then, when it's all over and done with, I retract quietly & calmly into my normal amount of visits routine.

I'm sure a lot of you ladies can relate Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Darling would you mind posting your cycle peak?

Tera you are a Fox!

Personally I think women are very smart and know that flying the LOW VOLUME flag is like dumping chum in the water to attract sharks....you ladies know the average Joe doesn't want sloppy seconds (sorry for the crude remark) and with the exception of the gang bang aficionados we want a Virgin untouched and unsullied, fresh from a bubble bath with glistening skin and moist inner lips....HOLY SHIT I JUST ORGASMED!
I equate a Low Volume claim to mean "I am BETTER" when it is used by a provider. Just like those that claim to be the best oralist (which I am still perplexed as to how one could determine that) or have the best pussy, whatever. It is a pretty meaningless term. Originally Posted by icansmile
Ummmm.....Its just Marketing 101.....we run ads once or twice a week, try to set ourselves apart in some way from 1000 women here in the metroplex, may embellish a bit......use appealing words, etc.

What the hell do you want from us....y'all think too much......advertising , marketing, branding.....geez it's all part of the business and game.....just like the reviews I hear about you guys giving a hooker 12 orgasms in her ass and then stuck it her eye socket and then her ear when you ran out of inputs.....come on now! Get a grip