Why? Just curious...

^^^Yes ma'am and thank you for my new approach to this board chit Italia, ttyl chicka
Fancy's personal stipulations:

NO AA, so I deny A
rrogant Assholes.
NO BLACK... moods. Be cheerful! You're about to have your shillelagh polished and Blarney Stones kissed!
NBA, aka NO BAMBOOZLING ALLOWED. We have fun as agreed, you lay down the appropriate donation for the Irish Chihuahua Refuge. I don't upsell or short your time, you don't negotiate or leave Monopoly money, no shenanigans are pulled by either side, we have a passionate and positive playdate.
SIZE DOESN'T MATTER? Well, actually, it does. The size of your heart and your willingness to ever-expand your mind are important!

The above said, I will defend any lady's right to her own body, and whom she wishes to grace with her pleasurable pretty presence is an entirely personal decision made for reasons she isn't obligated to share. We still have freedom of choice in carnal companionship, last I checked.
Ain't America, and ECCIE, grand?
I'm just curious as to why race or size (body type), would deter a provider from seeing someone. Absolutely, it's their choice who they choose to see/ not see.. When AA gentlemen contact me, usually the 1st thing they say is: do you see black guys?.. I've even had guys say: I'm a bigger guy, I hope that's ok.. AS LONG AS YOU'RE COOL, RESPECTFUL, CLEAN, HAVE GOOD HYGIENE & LIKE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME- THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS! I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE! I'm not knocking anyone for their policies; I'm just a little curious. I've had a couple of sketchy clients, but nothing that would make me not see a certain race.. Anywho, ladies & gents: have a fantabulous day & play safe!

-CAM

P.S.

This is not a thread to bash anyone! Originally Posted by Cameron Houston

Its about a lady's attitude.