Mr. President if you need a VETO Rubber stamp please call me

I will touch base with you guys tomorrow or Thurs. Sweet dreams of a veto hammer ;-)
I'd be a rich man X 10 if I had a penny for every lame argument I've heard like yours before. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
And if you subtracted a penny for every non-answer you gave to those arguments you would be broke.

Please feel free to explain why Reagan was a BS president. ;-) Go ahead I'm listening. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Why would I explain that he was a BS president? I don't think he was.

That's your job, isn't it?

Or can't you hold that job either?
^ Your conscience for being a bad person at heart obviously eats at you. Not my fault you were likely raised without a moral compass. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Oh fuck you loser. I've done more to better peoples lives than you can ever dream up. You're just a wacked out fucking Liberal that probably got picked on in High School. So now you're on a hooker trying pitch stupid claims that people are racist, have no compassion for gays, sexist and other stupid Liberal garbage.

Jim
It's about mobilizing the brain dead morons who vote democrat... Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Finally, in a moment of candor and childish petulance, zanyzit blurts out the truth about his fellow Dimocrats.... they're all brain dead morons!
And if you subtracted a penny for every non-answer you gave to those arguments you would be broke.

Why would I explain that he was a BS president? I don't think he was.

That's your job, isn't it?

Or can't you hold that job either? Originally Posted by ExNYer
But not X10. ;-)

Its hard to take you seriously when you dont understand 401k basics. I digress. ;-)
Finally, in a moment of candor and childish petulance, zanyzit blurts out the truth about his fellow Dimocrats.... they're all brain dead morons! Originally Posted by lustylad
It was a calculated response typed on purpose in order to prove to myself that my thoughts on the kind of person you are were justified.

I'm sorry for sounding like an asshole.

Carry on brother.
Oh fuck you loser. I've done more to better peoples lives than you can ever dream up. You're just a wacked out fucking Liberal that probably got picked on in High School. So now you're on a hooker trying pitch stupid claims that people are racist, have no compassion for gays, sexist and other stupid Liberal garbage.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
No need to get emotional about it Jim its your elitist descent not mine. ;-)

I'm sure you're a fine fellow in many ways.
No need to get emotional about it Jim its your elitist descent not mine. ;-)

I'm sure you're a fine fellow in many ways. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
My elitist decent, lol. Dude I am Sicilian.

Jim
I'm sorry for sounding like an asshole. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
I'm sure you're a fine fellow in many ways. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

You should teach Obama how to talk like this. He might finally learn how to work with Congress.
  • Seedy
  • 11-05-2014, 12:19 AM
You should teach Obama how to talk like this. He might finally learn how to work with Congress. Originally Posted by lustylad
Work....... that's the one thing and word he has never done, and does not know the meaning of.
The Republicans HAVE cooperated with Obama. Way too much, which is why the only good thing about the Republican victory is watching Zanybore melt down. They cooperated on the NDAA, the Patriot Act, bailouts for Wall Street, bailing out the auto industry, spending, wars, transfers of wealth from the middle class to the 1%, more spending, taxes, more and more spending, QE 1, 2, to infinity, refusing to audithe the Fed, and more spending. This idea that the Republicans have been stonewalling is bullshit. When it comes to destroying freedom, both parties and the administration get along very well.

This is just a different coat of paint on the same corporatist establishment. Inside it's still the same.
He can veto all he wants to, but there will be hell to pay.

Both now and in 2016.

Vetoes can be overridden too.
Let's see who reaches across the aisle first. If the Democrats have any hope of retaining the White House in 2016 they'd better start moving toward the center. The Republicans have the upper hand now and can make Obama look as good or as bad as they want.