Mary Landrieu Political Suicide

IFFY, They have different beliefs than the Kennedy democrats. .... Originally Posted by flghtr65
Which Kennedy? FYI: There is a difference.
She is 100% correct and every one of you motherfuckers know it. Originally Posted by timpage
Correct about what? That racists and sexists elected her 3 times LOL.
If Obama had been white Landrieu would be up by 10 points. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Not with the poor approval rating he has. Typical liberal BS. When things aren't going well throw out the race and sexism cards.
I wonder if she said anything that stupid when she was winning elections.
I wonder if she said anything that stupid when she was winning elections. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Yes. She only has run for office in Louisiana.
She is 100% correct and every one of you motherfuckers know it. Originally Posted by timpage

Correct ?
Tamponpage what the fuk you be drinkin ?
You got to be one dumb m.f. to believe that shit.The bitch been in one form or another of politics for years,from council bitch or whatever to her terms in congress now. How the fuk has this lying cunt been discriminated against or fucked over ?
She is a no good, vote sellin douche bag that needs her ass kicked in for sellin out the security of the the nations health care for 300 million dollars in Louisianna pork.
And your daddy the crackhead bath house booty machine Odoofus got elected for two terms in office, that sure as hell didnt happen because people were predjudiced you ignorant kool aid drinker. It happened because 51% plus of our nations voters or stupid fukkin morons like you !
Really? They let in Joe Namath, he was not a Rhodes Scholar. FYI, Coach Paul Bear Bryant wanted to have black players before 1970, the University of Alabama administration would not let him have any. This of course all changed after the University of Southern California (that had black and white players) went down to Alabama and defeated the Crimson tide 42 - 10 in 1969. The University of Alabama had black players the next year. Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about. Go back to Ebola. Case closed. Originally Posted by flghtr65
As for all the unrelated bullshit...........
1970 that was over 4 fuckin decades back bro !
When you gonna bailout of that pity parlour you are sobbing in ?
Also did you no that the cold war ended in the last millinium as well ?
Yes we lost the Vietnam war then too !
Wow!!! Great post, Douche Dynasty!
Is Franco a racist? You are in denial if you don't think racism does not exist in the deep south. The Klan is still active, they just don't bomb churches anymore. How many times was Strom Thurman elected Senator? I don't need to remind you what he believed in. Landrieu is right and she had the guts to say it. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Guarantee that for every vote that was cast against Odumbo because he is black there was at least one vote, if not more, cast for him because he was black, flighty. FYI, flighty, the Black Panthers are still active, and there are pictures of them standing outside voting places just a few years ago intimidating voters. BTW, Franco was dictator of Spain in 1970 and that fact remains as relevant to Landrieu in 2014 as your remark about the SEC in 1970, flighty.

"I voted for Barack because he was black." Samuel Jackson
This just in: Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.
Double post
This just in: Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I voted for Barack Obama because assholes like you make our country sick, faggot, with your fagging ways and faggly spread poison. Just like a faggy bad guy only faggier.
I am a faggy bad guy only faggier. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's your honest post, Assup.

hey Timmy, 1970 called they want your statement back...

an Eastern Indian Governor and a woman Senator for 18 years.. a woman Governor before that.. boy that sure spells hatred for woman and minorities... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Oh lets don't forget about Baton Rouge the State's Capital has a Black Mayor, since 2005 and they had a Black Chief of Police too. The Police Dept also has about 20% female officers.

Jim
I voted for Barack Obama because assholes like you make our country sick, faggot, with your fagging ways and faggly spread poison. Just like a faggy bad guy only faggier. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I thought the "Gay Community" supported Obaminable?