Do you think.....

"Sound wisdom," Chellablaine, to quote a one-liner from the movie Jeremiah Johnson. Sexual performance and objective criteria of physical attractiveness aside, it is amazing, is it not, how powerful the bonds of attraction can be when you genuinely and deeply love and respect your companion/soulmate for whom he/she truly is. Originally Posted by BreastLuvr
This!
But I don't think real love ever dies....even if you can't be with them... Originally Posted by Valerie
I think that's true about your first love. Mine was 40 some years ago, and I still dream of her.
I'm still in love too. Not with either of the husbands, but the one after all that. I think of true love like the "Crow."
I think that's true about your first love. Mine was 40 some years ago, and I still dream of her. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Not to be said or taken lightly...when I say real love, I mean a deep, intense, connection like no other...Sure I've loved several in my life, but only one that I will always love.
I'm still in love too. Not with either of the husbands, but the one after all that. I think of true love like the "Crow." Originally Posted by London Rayne
Now you got me thinking of Vincent Perez....Mmmmm.... That is one man I would love to have my way with....just need to track him down first!

Sorry...back on topic...carry on
Who the hell is Vincent? I was talking about Brandon Lee.

Just googled...he was NOT in The Crow.

Just googled...he was NOT in The Crow. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Not the original....the one after him..Ill find a pic!

Just googled...he was NOT in The Crow. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yea he is...The crow city of angels!

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1...perez+the+crow

Sexy!
Oh please...that was HORRIBLE!! The reason the original was so profound was because it was about how the crow could make the wrong things right so that true love could live on after death...Brandon Lee was murdered making the film.
Oh please...that was HORRIBLE!! The reason the original was so profound was because it was about how the crow could make the wrong things right so that true love could live on after death...Brandon Lee was murdered making the film. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I know he was....I still think Vincent was way hotter!!
Real love is a choice not an emotion. Real, true love is an unconditional commitment to another human being. You are in control of whether it dies or lives. That's why it is a special thing to have someone choose to "love" you for the rest of your life.*

The word love is used entirely too loosely.....
Real love is a choice not an emotion. Real, true love is an unconditional commitment to another human being. You are in control of whether it dies or lives. That's why it is a special thing to have someone choose to "love" you for the rest of your life.*

The word love is used entirely too loosely..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Thank YOU! I have said this countless times about this generation.

The word love is used entirely too loosely..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I choose to love my EX forever, however, we cannot be together, so when I said love never dies, I meant it in the sense that, just because we aren't "together" per say, I still unconditionally will always love him.
True love is not a choice, it's not an emotion...it's way more than that. True love is like the air that you breathe. You suffocate without it and you will always go back to it.
It's still a choice to stay no matter what though. He does not mean you can always choose "who" you fall in love with, but that when you don't "feel" like loving them, you do so because of a vow you made, not because of anything else. That's how I feel anyway.