What are Mrs Clintons achievements as a Senator and SOS?

C'mon, AssupLiar. Drop the WombRaider ruse.
C'mon, AssupLiar. Drop the WombRaider ruse. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Are you frightened by erudite women?
What would be the purpose of unflattering photos of her, really? Other than to be distasteful. It's not censorship. Doing something in such a manner, just to embarrass someone is pretty low... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Good point, undercunt...

You've already fully illustrated your spineless nature in the way you treat a new person among you. Hurling all manner of insults and curses their way. You don't have a point to make.
I've already fully illustrated my spineless nature in the way I pretend to be a new person among you. Originally Posted by WombRaider

FTFY... So undercunt, you're off to a galloping start with your new handle averaging over 50 posts a day. Do you have any other free-lance assignments besides eccie that pay well?
FTFY... So undercunt, you're off to a galloping start with your new handle averaging over 50 posts a day. Do you have any other free-lance assignments besides eccie that pay well? Originally Posted by lustylad
Freelance? I'm not a freelance anything. I'm a salesman. I'm on the road over 300 days a year.
Freelance? I'm not a freelance anything. I'm a salesman. I'm on the road over 300 days a year. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hahaha... from eccie freelance asshole to Willie Loman? So undercunt, what happened to your tranny streetwalking career?
  • shanm
  • 04-09-2015, 01:31 AM
FTFY... Originally Posted by lustylad
Christ you are such a juvenile, LustyTurd. We've heard it once, we've heard it a thousand times. Come up with something new you rectal jizz wagon.

Or better yet, just shut the fuck up already
Or better yet, just shut the fuck up already Originally Posted by shanm
Oh boy, is this the onset of another Shammy Libtard Meltdown? Try to make it as entertaining as the epic meltdown we all witnessed when you flew off the handle in a frothing-at-the-mouth rage at Seeking Truth/MILFDebbie:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056554689&postcount=22
Freelance? I'm not a freelance anything. I'm a salesman. I'm on the road over 300 days a year. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are one of the persons making our roads unsafe with your internet posting.
Oh boy, ...

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056554689&postcount=22 Originally Posted by lustylad
"boy" fits him just fine.
You are one of the persons making our roads unsafe with your internet posting. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who said I was driving, dipshit. Jesus, you know we have these flying contraptions now, right? Look up in the sky once in a while.
Hahaha... from eccie freelance asshole to Willie Loman? So undercunt, what happened to your tranny streetwalking career? Originally Posted by lustylad
Ask your mother, she'd be more up to date on tranny streetwalking shit.
Christ you are such a juvenile, LustyTurd. We've heard it once, we've heard it a thousand times. Come up with something new you rectal jizz wagon.

Or better yet, just shut the fuck up already Originally Posted by shanm
rectal jizz wagon
Who said I was driving, dipshit. Jesus, you know we have these flying contraptions now, right? Look up in the sky once in a while. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Sounds like UC to me.