Hildabeast’s Death Squads

It doesn't take much when you post!

The failed policy of limited/no presence "on the ground" results in anarchy.

"NATO" for the most part is the United States (or at least "was"). Although historically the French have "staked out" their long term interest in Africa, and respond accordingly, because they have a greater familiarity of conditions "on the ground."

The Obaminable/HillariousNoMore apologists appear to be shifting the responsibility of the failure in Libya to "NATO," which apparently is now going to be the scapegoat for the current administration and the "former SOS"! Since they don't have Bush to blame (Bush got the Libyans to fork over their WMDs after the 2003 invasion) for Libya, LIKE (OR "SIMILARLY") as they did and do in Iraq. Originally Posted by LexusLover
1st off, I'd like to say, once again, it's kind of like Iraq. Sorry I don't share your opinion. I stand by my own and will add things are fucked up and there is no clear solution. Just ask any national level republican. They all bitch about the way things are but offer no forces composition details, no funding info and no clear mission other than
they don't want it to end up like Iraq

And I take that back. There is one candidate with a plan.
The carpet bomber
"Kind of like Iraq where there were many human rights abuses.
"Kind of like" means kind of like. Not the same, douche-bag. Every statement I made was correct. The situations were similar, tranny lover. Make that incorrect, ignorant tranny lover.

Similar
adjective
1. having a likeness or resemblance, especially in a general way:

Try to be not so wrong next time
. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You'd be the tranny luving jackass that failed to make your point, Masterdickmuncher. Your asinine position equates to you saying that a VW Beetle is "kinda like" a Ferrari, Masterdickmuncher. Saddam killed tens of thousands more of his people than did Kaddafyduck.
Hail to the fucking Chief!

This will be over tonight. Drumpf will secure the GOPf nomination, as will HRC.

Then about 47% of Americans' heads will explode.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!
You'd be the tranny luving jackass that failed to make your point, Masterdickmuncher. Your asinine position equates to you saying that a VW Beetle is "kinda like" a Ferrari, Maybe you think that in that black hole you call a mind. I predicted you would claim to know what I meant and you performed down to your usual low standards. Masterdickmuncher. Saddam killed tens of thousands more of his people than did Kaddafyduck. Like I said, it's kind of like Iraq.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Each of you got pissed I didn't, specifically, include your personal favorite tragedy from Libya/Iraq. And there are a lot more than you guys named.

You not understanding a simple point is nothing new. Neither is you trying to claim the point was what you thought instead of what it obviously was. All to keep from being wrong. All you had to do was ask me.

"Kind of like Iraq" is pretty straight forward. Pretty concise. 4 words you didn't like and off you went. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
You wanted an issue to bitch about so you made one up. And that issue is not what I said but what you think I meant
Each of you got pissed I didn't, specifically, include your personal favorite tragedy from Libya/Iraq. And there are a lot more than you guys named.

You not understanding a simple point is nothing new. Neither is you trying to claim the point was what you thought instead of what it obviously was. All to keep from being wrong. All you had to do was ask me.

"Kind of like Iraq" is pretty straight forward. Pretty concise. 4 words you didn't like and off you went. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
You wanted an issue to bitch about so you made one up. And that issue is not what I said but what you think I meant Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Hey munkin, your daddy wants you to get with the "program"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu41CPQw0hg
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
All that other shit you posted was superfluous to the real essence of your post, masterdickmuncher.
All that other shit you posted was superfluous to the real essence of your post, masterdickmuncher. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're right. Because you can't understand 4 fucking words I had to post extra.

The real essence? You must be high.

You're trump without intelligence, money, charisma and you have trannies instead of chicks

Only you saw beneath the subterfuge of the question "Kind of like Iraq?".
Prediction confirmed. You went with only thing you could make that you thought wouldn't make you look stupid.

Wrong again.
Wrong again. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Yes, you are, Masterdickmuncher.
Who gives fuck? .... Fuck you .... The big difference is you're a cocksucking bastard while hebeadouche-bag sucks tranny dick ....you're a prick with an outlook and mentality the same size as your dick .... I hope you noticed I have plenty of time to say Fuck Off to you and your sisters and metaphorically tell you to suck my dick... Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Actually dickmuncher, all I noticed is what a fragile insecure dick-obsessed lunatic you are, ready to melt down at the slightest challenge to your flimsy observations on this board.

Once again you insist only your rules on depth of information are correct and that your opinions are fact. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Rules? Even Butch Cassidy knows there are no rules in a knife fight.

Oooomph!

What did you say, dickmuncher? What are you all doubled up for?

My opinions are not facts. They are supported by facts. Unlike yours, which are supported by hissy fits.

By the way, dickmuncher, I even softened my censure of the MSM when I saw the New York Times' recent story about how Hildabeast owns the Libya debacle. You were too preoccupied with having a meltdown to notice.

Hail to the fucking Chief!

This will be over tonight. Drumpf will secure the GOP nomination ... Then about 47% of Americans' heads will explode Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This 47 percent the same group of white "real conservatives" who monger with their SSI disability check and upvote the Donald on their Obamaphones?

The Islamist magick is strong with them FTL
Yes, you are, Masterdickmuncher.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What ever your tranny says.
Actually dickmuncher, all I noticed is what a fragile insecure dick-obsessed lunatic you are, ready to melt down at the slightest challenge to your flimsy observations on this board.
Pretty wordy description of a refute that was vigorous and successful.

And whose meltdown dickbreath?

I cracked your nuts with 4 words.
4 little words, "kind of like Iraq?", generated this meltdown from you.

Your projected observations aren't even flimsy. They're worthless.

Let's see... did they uncover any mass graves in Libya?

You see, dickmuncher, here's the big difference...

If a Democrat President invades a country for "humanitarian" reasons (Kosovo, Libya) - it's all good as far as the Mainstream Media is concerned. If things unravel afterwards, they just say "ooops" and look the other way.

But if a Republican does the same, the MSM throws a shit-fit and accuses him of nothing but lies and blunders! If things unravel afterwards, they denounce him for having the balls to fix it. Then when he turns it over to a Democratic successor who pisses away all the hard-won gains, they blame the Republican instead of the guy who pissed it all away.

Get it now, dipshit?

If only you could get it.

Rules? Even Butch Cassidy knows there are no rules in a knife fight.

Oooomph!

What did you say, dickmuncher? What are you all doubled up for?

My opinions are not facts. They are supported by facts. Unlike yours, which are supported by hissy fits.
Hissy fit? I explained why I felt you were a douche-bag. Facts supporting opinion. Like hebeanass you can't see a point sticking in your eye. And I guess this means you're going to pass on explaining how an "honest" independent will only criticize dems. Yep. You have facts spilling out of that opening you call soft censure and that your uncle hebeadouche-bag calls "his vagina".
By the way, dickmuncher, I even softened my censure of the MSM when I saw the New York Times' recent story about how Hildabeast owns the Libya debacle. You were too preoccupied with having a meltdown to notice.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Not preoccupied. Don't give a shit. And since you don't offer any help other than being an election year quarterback, don't pretend you do?.

So you peaked in high school. Deal with it.

By the way catchpan, when will you pull your head out of your ass and condemn trump for his current 79% rate for less than truthful statements? Trump for not condemning your other uncle, david duke? Or uncle dave's kkk?
So current on going negative things that something can be done about don't interest you?
Certainly not when the guy you worship is a 79% rate liar and a second generation klan supporter.

What generation klan supporter are you?
...condemn trump for his current 79% rate for less than truthful statements? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
.... I don't believe any of his "less than truthful statements" will place him in jeopardy of prison time.

I believe that all candidates "should" be truthful, and particularly after they become "public servants"!

And it DOES MATTER!

What ever your tranny says. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You've made it abundantly clear that when you are in the election booth you regularly pull the tranny lever, Masterdickmuncher.
By the way, dickmuncher, I even softened my censure of the MSM when I saw the New York Times' recent story about how Hildabeast owns the Libya debacle. You were too preoccupied with having a meltdown to notice. Originally Posted by lustylad
Not preoccupied. Don't give a shit. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Yeah, dickmunchingman. So you don't give a shit about Libya. Is that one of the ways it's "kind of like Iraq"? And whenever the Iraq war has been discussed here, you've always made it clear you don't give a shit about it, right?

.... the guy you worship is a 79% rate liar.... Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Unlike you, I worship good-looking pussy, not guys... but don't fret, dickmunchingman, last time I checked your lying spree on this board had 79% beat!

And to quote the tranny you now worship - "What difference, at this point, does it make?"
Yeah, dickmunchingman. So you don't give a shit about Libya. Is that one of the ways it's "kind of like Iraq"? And whenever the Iraq war has been discussed here, you've always made it clear you don't give a shit about it, right?

Unlike you, I worship good-looking pussy, not guys... but don't fret, dickmunchingman, last time I checked your lying spree on this board had 79% beat!

And to quote the tranny you now worship - "What difference, at this point, does it make?"
Originally Posted by lustylad
Isn't he the ONLY owner of a Madalyn Albright blowup doll ?