What's up Dallas

There’s a gun show this weekend Originally Posted by mrredcat43
You just missed a gun show last weekend at Allen mall.
Lucy - welcome to Dallas - don't forget there's a vast area to the west, full of guys that would love to meet without driving to Dallas.

We also have a great Arts district, Zoo, The Stockyards (Don't miss Billy Bobs) and Sundance Square.
The anti-gun crowd are the first people that will bend over and take it up the arse whenever the government comes after civil liberties. An armed population is the only thing keeping a rogue government and armed criminals in check. Ask Ireland and Australia how gun confiscation has worked out for them.

And I’m not getting into a debate here. You can be fearful of scary guns all you want. Society is broken and people will commit ruthless acts of violence against innocent people with or without guns. But rest assured, an armed populace keeps things in check. Giving up my guns is the hill I die on. Originally Posted by GL page
LOL!
Ask the Branch Davidians how effective their automatic weapons were against Bradley tanks .... and they had millions of rounds of ammo and grenades. If that is your excuse for not having waiting periods/background checks when purchasing automatic war weapons, it's pretty lame.
  • L1A2D
  • 05-14-2023, 07:58 AM
Go to Cabelas and buy guns and ammo
I don't remember anyone blaming Lightsabers for Anakin slaughtering all the jedi younglings.

This is a lightsaber-free zone!
youre in TX ... wtf ... go back to Jersey! :P
Bored..
MHU??
HMU??
People with knives kill people.
People with cars kill people.
People with fertilizer kill people.
People driving under the influence of alcohol kill people.
People with .....

I could go on all day if needed. The common item in all of that is people. The problem is with people filled with hate. Fix the people and problem will be solved. In the meantime keep hands off the rights of decent people to own means to protect themselves.
There’s another gun show currently this weekend
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2023, 11:22 PM
People with knives kill people.
People with cars kill people.
People with fertilizer kill people.
People driving under the influence of alcohol kill people.
People with .....

I could go on all day if needed. The common item in all of that is people. The problem is with people filled with hate. Fix the people and problem will be solved. In the meantime keep hands off the rights of decent people to own means to protect themselves. Originally Posted by ValenTX
The weirdos are gonna want a ban on everything under the sun