My maximum risk level has been reached and I am worried

You should not even do Greek, without condom, in a monogamous relationship due to the high risk of infection from fecal matter (aka shit for those in Rio Linda).
According to a report by researchers Norman Hearst and Stephen Hulley in the Journal of the American Medical Association, the odds of a heterosexual becoming infected with AIDS after one episode of penile-vaginal intercourse with someone in a non-high-risk group without a condom are one in 5 million Originally Posted by mustard
In case you arrived late to the party and didn't start from the beginning, we aren't talking about penile-vaginal intercourse with a condom, we're talking about ANAL intercourse WITHOUT a condom with someone in a HIGH risk group. How do those odds look now?
is it too much to ask what club and the female's name?..not trying to be insensitive to the situation but wanted stay away from this girl, as i am a frequent strip club goer..my advice would be to get tested...and dont beat yourself up about it, we all do things we shouldnt do...sometimes it backfires, sometimes it doesnt...no use getting an ulcer about it...good luck in what ever you decide to do
I don't think the guy will post the club's name and/or the girl's name here in public. Such info at most should go on PM.

I just wonder how often do condom breaks in this hobby? Sometime it scares me that what's separating the guys and the gals is just a thin piece of rubber.
  • mar6
  • 12-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Houston, if you are concerned about anonymity, you can get tested here:

http://www.anylabtestnowdfw.com/

There is a location in Ft Worth and one in Arlington. Basically, for the cost of a session ($229) you can have a comprehensive panel done without showing ID. They get back to you in a day or two and you come back and pick up the results. It's basically a nurse sitting in an office and she just draws blood all day long of whoever comes in and then sends it to a lab. There is no doctor to speak with or anything like that. You just tell her what you want the blood tested for.
Ok nobody has addressed some important shit.

1. Name of club

2. Please PM name of dancer :-)

Ok, that's better now.
If you really want a hint then you can look at my reviews. I only go to 2 clubs and the activity in question has already been reviewed with said dancer.
It appears everything is okay other than a nasty cold (but I think that is unrelated).
All is clear but I just have realized that I am not invincible and this is not the place for me. Thanks for the responses and concerns. Good luck and be safe.