Does whispers have the integrity to be considered a relevant contributor?

Toyz, Mike Vronsky reporting again from Whizpy 2015 Vote Night Headquarters. Only one supporter showed up for Whizpy's special event. I am trying to interview the supporter but Whizpy is denying me access to the supporter.

I wonder why the interview is being denied. I will keep trying my best to get the exclusive story. Until then back to you.

Supporter.jpg
^^ is that RandB fan in the picture?
The very fact that the OP crated the thread answers his or her own question.
My contribution is pissing you off. Originally Posted by Stock Trader
Not at all. What makes you think that?

I could care less you or anyone else thinks.

You are most likely one of the whores hiding behind a new name with no other purpose here other than to do exactly what I get accused of. Keep CoEd full of drama and nothing else.....
The very fact that the OP crated the thread answers his or her own question. Originally Posted by Skip_8
Yup ...

Entertainment is seldom relevant ...
I could care less what you or anyone else thinks. Originally Posted by Whispers
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 11:03 PM
Toyz, Mike Vronsky reporting again from Whizpy 2015 Vote Night Headquarters. Only one supporter showed up for Whizpy's special event. I am trying to interview the supporter but Whizpy is denying me access to the supporter.

I wonder why the interview is being denied. I will keep trying my best to get the exclusive story. Until then back to you.

Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Ah...yah Mike that's "the lovely lady that has been at my side the past few years" according to WhixxZy.

She is actually the perfect woman for WhixxZy. She was born with no vocal chords, so doesn't put up any arguments...

And a little social commentary...this isn't a "drama thread" its a joke thread.

Back to 6th street for more celebrity interviews as voting night grinds to a bloody close.

HEY CHARLIE SHEEN!! What are your thoughts on tonights voting being so one sided an showing we have less than 50 active members in Austin Co-Ed?

Not at all. What makes you think that?

I could care less you or anyone else thinks.

You are most likely one of the whores hiding behind a new name with no other purpose here other than to do exactly what I get accused of. Keep CoEd full of drama and nothing else..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Whixxzy peddle faster your losing ground!
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 11:46 PM
Whixxzy peddle faster your losing ground! Originally Posted by Stock Trader
You can now expect a late night meltdown or a desperate thread bumping campaign....

Its predictable...
41-7... are you kidding me? This guy is just oblivious to being completely owned, and unwanted.
The very fact that the OP crated the thread answers his or her own question. Originally Posted by Skip_8
This is true, I don't understand why give this guy the time of day with all these threads? Hes obviously oblivious to reason and enjoys having everyone riled up over him.
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 11:56 PM
[QUOTE=TravelerMan;1057627842]41-7... are you kidding me? This guy just is oblivious to being completely owned, and unwanted.[/QUOTE]

A L W A Y S...

The thickness is unmeasurable by human device...
LOOK,

Who's rubbing in his superiority in 15 days, Big Fucking Gonads

LMFAO

Whispers,

Here I am barely over fifteen days on my first hooker board running all over you who has over fifteen years on hooker boards. Originally Posted by Stock Trader
2016 Whispers. Instead of accepting being obese and hating on BBW's you can do it. You just have to start and the pounds will come off. Not being mean here, just honest.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/10...pounds-or-more
Originally Posted by budman33
p.s. stop working so hard to push the threads unflattering to you down page1. Your going to get carpal tunnel. pace yourself.
44-7 as of Wednesday 6 AM. 44 posters believing that he is irrelevant is not surprising, but the surge in those supporting his relevance as grown to 7. Where did that seventh vote come from? I can count six from the "Dwindling Minions" and Bandles, could the seventh vote have come from the PocketMod Community.

Still to see any narrative or commentary from his supporters. Stay tuned.