The 5 Families; La Eccie Nostra

I was left out
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
#metooo
Wow, it's quiet. Did I miss something (Sarcasm intended)?
Wow, it's quiet. Did I miss something (Sarcasm intended)? Originally Posted by Demolition
They say Altuve will be out of commission for 8-10 weeks so...
I didn't know until today that it was Altuve all along.
You'll are get what you'll wanted right. I'm not saying anything anymore here so I don't understand why that's not good enough
Ain’t no future in it.
What happened, banned for a day or two, then released and banned again on the same day? Did the admins not set the timer correctly? LOL
I believe pit might be adding banned on his own profile in an attempt to play mind games.
What happened, banned for a day or two, then released and banned again on the same day? Did the admins not set the timer correctly? LOL Originally Posted by Bowser98
I believe pit might be adding banned on his own profile in an attempt to play mind games. Originally Posted by arañanegra

Looking under her profile it says, "Last Activity: Today 02:32 PM".

Years ago it came down from the board staff the nobody was supposed to put BANNED under their own profile.
His name says banned under it again if he’s playing games he should really be banned for that….
There was a system thing that caused a member status reset out of Banned when we pulled some PA credit from him.
His status has again been reset to where it belongs.
Thanks for the PMs on that.

Last, this thread is going to close just because.