what do you think when a provider contacts you?

Just as long as she has been in contact with me in between visits do not mind and have not minded. Sometimes a lady that is touring will contact me when she is in town or coming back into town. Originally Posted by geecue

I have a friend who does that...but she also does keep in touch regularly with her clients, and then lets them know when she's coming into town.
I agree. I don't mind and actually enjoy social only type of friendships where a session may not be currently possible due to distance, etc. Also I think if the connection grows stronger over time , more effort can be made to finally get together

Also, after a date I really appreciate if they care to stay in touch, send me a note here and then, but if they don't care to, then I certainly wouldn't force it Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
I am glad to see someone thinks the way I do... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I think the two of you are unusual in your viewpoints. I rarely have an opportunity to see the same lady twice. My only possibility of developing a "friendship" is on the boards. Even then, I'm sometimes an acerbic character and very few of the ladies are attracted to me. If I thought I would develop into a "regular" maybe the possibility of a friendship would be greater.

My experience with ladies in the hobby, they're not interested in "friendships" at all. They tend to show up (sometimes on time), do their duty, grab an envelope and leave.
It's fun most of the time.
I have a friend who does that...but she also does keep in touch regularly with her clients, and then lets them know when she's coming into town. Originally Posted by alluringava

I'm more inclined to see someone that keeps in touch periodically.
this will be the day i get a pm from shayla saying " i am going to be visiting your area and i just wanted to make sure you were first" not there again today well i'll look forward to tommorow.... and the next day.. and the
I'm waiting for SL's answer. Originally Posted by Shayla
As a newbie I wouldn't mind the exchange of emails. I think the personal touch would help with return visits. But only if the emails weren't trying to solicite future visits.
I enjoy and appreciate an occassional message from a lady I have seen, lets me know she is thinking about me and I appreciate that. I also appreciate a heads up on when she is coming to my area so if I want to see her I can adjust my work schedule so I will have the time to visit with her.
I get emails from several ladies I have seen and not just when they will be in my area. I have developed friendships with them and love to hear from them in between our time spent together.
Specifically in the case of my atf,
she always seems to know when to
drop a little hello now and then.

It always is a mood booster.
Yeah I know its part of her TCB procedure.
But hey it works. I don't care if she calls
others with similar messages.
As long as I'm on her mind at some level.
I know they're called sweet nothings
for a reason.

Generally the only pm's I 've got from
providers are just light convo.
Query on some detail in a post.
Nothing business related that said,

If you are curious about playing
with moí by all means start talking.
Don't assume because my primaries
are mostly 18-20 that the older hons
aren't desired. Mrs Robinson has to be
in her 50's and is a righteous fuck.
It's hard to say who enjoys the
sessions more.

Now I've only been with caucasians
mainly a few asians. No sistahs.
I generally aren't attracted to them.
But, to my pleasant suprise some of
the most stimulating thinkers here
are women of color.
So I'm doing double takes quite often.
This is an area where the big head
is getting worked up while the little
head is largely clueless.

So sure lets talk.
Good discourse leads to great intercourse.
  • Caleb
  • 01-23-2012, 01:59 PM
I kind of like it when a provider contacts me, especially if I've seen her before. To know she was thinking about me is kind of an ego boost.
Some of the ladies I've met will send me an email once in a while, updating me on how they are doing and a friendly "how are you?" More of a friendship type message.
Many of the more memorable sessions began from a friendly hello from a provider.
A fews years back, on the old board, I became a regular of a now retired lady that all began from her response to a post I had made.

Now, if I get blasted with a lot of "come see me" messages, it would turn me off, I think. Its never happened. Originally Posted by Clouddancer
This is perfectly stated. Having a beautiful lady contact me and say she was thinking of me is a huge ego boost! I'll get so distracted by that it will take days before the question of business even enters my mind, and by then I will likely have scheduled a repeat session.

Similarly, an email about a post is always welcome. I love to have a little dialog and common ground before meeting a lady for the first time. It definitely helps defray the nervous and awkward first moments at her door.

This hobby is absolutely my escape from reality. Anything that perpetuates the fantasy is most welcome.
If I contact a provider, it's for a session...if she contacts me, it's a booty call...whether money changes hands or not depends on who initiates the contact...

So ladies, feel free to contact me all you want...
Be careful what you ask for . . .
I dont mind a bit....If a provider reads my profile to see my interests, and has something to offer....I say go for it!
Brfore she retired, Katharine Butler maintained a group on Yahoo. Members of the group could get an e-mail message that announced her tour schedule and pre-booking discount. Worked well for me as I set up an e-mail account that I used only for that.