And don't wait too long.

. Originally Posted by rke324
I gladly accept your challenge!!!
Ear your fucking Wheaties baby!!!
Consider yourself on my TO DO LIST!!! Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
My money is on Trinity
My money is on Trinity Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Ok let the betting begin!!!

Cowboy keep track honey, if you open a betting pool on the challenge with a small fee to place the bets you could possibly cover your appointment cost and tip me too... you know after I win and all... to bad we can air it live. Lol would be a hell of a show popcorn anyone??
  • Bluee
  • 05-12-2016, 12:27 PM
Umm nothing as long as it's a cock with lube and your paying for the upgrade
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Check my reviews. That's the only way I play. I subscribe to Bill Clinton's definition of what "sexual relationship" is.
  • Bluee
  • 05-12-2016, 12:29 PM
Lol! Well I'm not into ass play but as a masochist my most memorable play sessions have been 4+ hours long and involve lots of tears, pain, begging, degradation, and general debauchery. Of course I don't play at a hardcore level with every partner but when the connection is right that sort of play can definitely hit the spot Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
They don't call it "weapon of ass destruction" for nothing. :-)
They don't call it "weapon of ass destruction" for nothing. :-) Originally Posted by Bluee
I got a trick for your ass honey...

Add some gun oil water based lube and I'm game.. lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20160512_135414.jpg (90.9 KB, 85 views)
  • Bluee
  • 05-13-2016, 06:53 AM
I got a trick for your ass honey...

Add some gun oil water based lube and I'm game.. lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

Ha ha ha, I don't play the crying games.

However, if you insist on playing the rusty trombone, I won't say no. :-)
Ha ha ha, I don't play the crying games.

However, if you insist on playing the rusty trombone, I won't say no. :-) Originally Posted by Bluee
Lmao I do no crying lover, check my reviews, this is just to ease initial insertion. Lol