My latest discovery...

I’m sorry WEC that you have had so many unsatisfactory appointments. More research before scheduling may help but also maybe your board presence may also hurt you to a certain extent. Maybe if you would refrain from posting so much, didn’t talk about ymmv providers so much, talk about dishonesty in reviews so much and “dick clique” conspiracy theories so much things would go better for you. I seriously doubt that there are a bunch of guys telling providers not to see you or be good for you. Most guys are more concerned with their own upcoming encounters and really couldn’t give a shit what you are doing.
Here's my thing-- for someone who is always on others for not sharing their intel-- he has striking absence of "No" reviews for someone who states he has lots of bad sessions.

Very much a "Pot, Meet Kettle" if its really a matter of helping out your fellow hobbyists.
Here's my thing-- for someone who is always on others for not sharing their intel-- he has striking absence of "No" reviews for someone who states he has lots of bad sessions.

Very much a "Pot, Meet Kettle" if its really a matter of helping out your fellow hobbyists. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Well, I might have known as I said earlier, I have trolls that want to make a thread about me because I post on it.

You have been here long enough to know that there are more than reviews that provide intel on a provider. I am sure you have heard of me being the king of YMMV, right? It is not due to my glowing yes recommendation reviews, but because I report the truth about my opinion of providers and get scoffed at for it, you are one of the ones that does the belittling and detracting yet I have never seen you for a session nor contacted you for one, yet you somehow know how I am BCD to birate me to others? LOL. As far as my reviews go, I recommend the provider if they want what I received.

Let's get back on topic shall we?
You are the one who talks about how much you get screwed over by YMMV... I don't know if that makes you the "king" of it.. but those are your words.

You complain about problems with providers-- a LOT. I've never berated you in regards to your BCD proclivities because.. as you mentioned... I've never been BCD with you. And "Wile E Coyote" has never contacted me for a session, either. I'm just saying-- as frequently as you talk about your various issues with YMMV in the hobby-- I'm rather surprised in the lack of "No" reviews on your part. I get not wanting the white knight brigade to come out in full force-- but you seem to already have a perceived issue with being attacked so-- I guess I fail to see why you wouldn't just make the honest reports when there is a problem

Believe it or not-- I hope that you have FABULOUS times in this hobby-- because anyone who is paying for service deserves to have a great time. Which-- is the topic of this discussion .
No, no,no. This is NOT like other business. These ladies (and I always call them ladies unless/until one demonstrates she is otherwise) are risking their bodies and safety each time they meet with one of us. Because of that, they all have boundaries they don't feel comfortable crossing.

Yes, it's a big marketplace out there and you will certainly be able to find someone to cater to your particular kinks. But if THIS lady feels uncomfortable performing certain acts, that is entirely up to her.
Yes, I've encountered bait and switch artists, as well as providers who under delivered. But that's why I read reviews - so I can weed out the D list providers.

I have always found that if I make a lady feel absolutely safe with me, if I am clean and act like a gentleman, most ladies treat me like a king. And sometimes I get more than their menu dictates. Originally Posted by almostfamous
Exactly. We have desires and they have comfort zones. Research is your friend.
  • BLM69
  • 08-17-2021, 09:11 PM
Sounds like the dick clique is keeping all the good pussy to themselves and the scraps goes out for the public 😂, I recently lost my lineup and working on getting a new one going.
Sounds like the dick clique is keeping all the good pussy to themselves and the scraps goes out for the public 😂, I recently lost my lineup and working on getting a new one going. Originally Posted by BLM69
Not surprising since the pimps are not posting their ad reviews anymore, the new providers on the public portion of this site had dwindled to zero (unless you are talking about reviews of the ones that advertise on other sites like RR or listcrawler).

And due to the multiple other outlets to find them, my rotation of providers I see is full, but when one drops off for whatever reason, I can easily add to my circle.
Grace wins gold star in this thread ⭐
Grace wins gold star in this thread ⭐ Originally Posted by Shep3.0

LOL-- if you lived where I live-- you'd understand why that's not an honor!!

(Google Gold Star and Cincinnati-- ew)
You are the one who talks about how much you get screwed over by YMMV... I don't know if that makes you the "king" of it.. but those are your words.

No, that label about me are the words of the guy who gave you a gold star in this thread, check his post history.

You complain about problems with providers-- a LOT. I've never berated you in regards to your BCD proclivities because.. as you mentioned... I've never been BCD with you. And "Wile E Coyote" has never contacted me for a session, either. I'm just saying-- as frequently as you talk about your various issues with YMMV in the hobby-- I'm rather surprised in the lack of "No" reviews on your part. I get not wanting the white knight brigade to come out in full force-- but you seem to already have a perceived issue with being attacked so-- I guess I fail to see why you wouldn't just make the honest reports when there is a problem

Believe it or not-- I hope that you have FABULOUS times in this hobby-- because anyone who is paying for service deserves to have a great time. Which-- is the topic of this discussion . Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Obviously, you cannot read. My reviews are honest accounts of my time at the time I reviewed her, not fluff reviews to get views, attaboys or to appease her. While they are "yes" recommendations, most definitely are not glowing ATF reviews and most of the providers I have reviewed, I have seen just once. Reason being, when I had at least a decent time with a provider, the vast majority of time, I will contact her again for another session. I do not know if it is people like you, that say one thing publically (see above), but quite the opposite privately and my other fans that follow my posts on this site, contact them anonymously of course, that get to them with the theories and lies, or maybe because, since I am the one paying, I let them know privately how the session can be better for me the next time or whatever the reason (the topic of this thread), I end up not doing contacting her again and letting others know of my experience with her after my initial review of her on other avenues.

Then after I review a provider, and one of the reasons some of my reviews get a number of views is, she seems to get bombarded with messages after the posting (usually, I have them forwarded to me). I think the worst one thus far is that I have AIDS and one provider in particular called me up hysterically crying. Some of these ladies are so gullible that they perfect fit in a conspiracy theorists wheelhouse and if there is an axe to grind, or agenda to be advanced, this is the platform to do it. That is why many ladies that I see for sessions do not get reviewed by me and at least recently, the ones that I do review, I was told by them or they have proven that are not going to fall for the bullshit.
It's very rare that I have had a less than stellar experience with a provider. Why is that, I wonder? Am I that easy to please?

I do research and read reviews. Sometimes I'll even PM a reviewer with a question or two.

Now, where I live, there aren't a plethora of good providers and therefore I usually hobby when I'm out of town. (I have found DFW to be my favorite.)

The issue I have is "newby friendly." I frequent AMPS where I live and many providers won't accept that. That's not a knock on them, that's their right. But I've missed out on some that I would have loved to have seen because of that. And, on top of that, some providers have a no review or no recommendation policy that makes it even harder.

When contacting a provider, I always tell them up front what I am looking for. And, I have never had one say yes to MY menu preferences and then refuse once we are together.

But I have a tendency to stay away from providers that are YMMV. I appreciate them being upfront with that, but I'm older and certainly not a hard body. (My hygiene, however, is always on point.) I do believe that if a provider charges XXX, then client A and client B are entitled to the same level of service. It's business, after all.

I'm one of those who believe if you do your homework, if you are upfront with your desires and you treat someone the way you want to be treated, it will be rare that you have a bad experience.
Obviously, you cannot read. My reviews are honest accounts of my time at the time I reviewed her, not fluff reviews to get views, attaboys or to appease her. While they are "yes" recommendations, most definitely are not glowing ATF reviews and most of the providers I have reviewed, I have seen just once. Reason being, when I had at least a decent time with a provider, the vast majority of time, I will contact her again for another session. I do not know if it is people like you, that say one thing publically (see above), but quite the opposite privately and my other fans that follow my posts on this site, contact them anonymously of course, that get to them with the theories and lies, or maybe because, since I am the one paying, I let them know privately how the session can be better for me the next time or whatever the reason (the topic of this thread), I end up not doing contacting her again and letting others know of my experience with her after my initial review of her on other avenues.

Then after I review a provider, and one of the reasons some of my reviews get a number of views is, she seems to get bombarded with messages after the posting (usually, I have them forwarded to me). I think the worst one thus far is that I have AIDS and one provider in particular called me up hysterically crying. Some of these ladies are so gullible that they perfect fit in a conspiracy theorists wheelhouse and if there is an axe to grind, or agenda to be advanced, this is the platform to do it. That is why many ladies that I see for sessions do not get reviewed by me and at least recently, the ones that I do review, I was told by them or they have proven that are not going to fall for the bullshit. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

Ok-- I see... we're having a communication issue.

Earlier in this thread you made mention of how often girls say one thing, but end up doing another (dead fish, etc). In my minds eye.. if we make an agreement and you don't hold up your end of the deal, that would be a No. But for you-- you just write the soft yes while enumerating all the issues in the ROS (yeah.. I don't bother with mandles, so I can't read what you say in the ROS portion)

I am sincerely sorry that you literally have people messaging ladies accusing you of having diseases-- I did not realize that the situation for you in regards to the trolling had gotten so bad. I can assure you-- I don't message folks about anyone on this board unless I am contacted and asked for information-- and even then.. if I've never met the person, I'm going to flat out say that I haven't met them and can't speak personally. So when I see you talking about your trolls-- I always just assumed it was board drama and not all this crap going on behind the scenes.
Ok-- I see... we're having a communication issue.

Earlier in this thread you made mention of how often girls say one thing, but end up doing another (dead fish, etc). In my minds eye.. if we make an agreement and you don't hold up your end of the deal, that would be a No. But for you-- you just write the soft yes while enumerating all the issues in the ROS (yeah.. I don't bother with mandles, so I can't read what you say in the ROS portion)

I am sincerely sorry that you literally have people messaging ladies accusing you of having diseases-- I did not realize that the situation for you in regards to the trolling had gotten so bad. I can assure you-- I don't message folks about anyone on this board unless I am contacted and asked for information-- and even then.. if I've never met the person, I'm going to flat out say that I haven't met them and can't speak personally. So when I see you talking about your trolls-- I always just assumed it was board drama and not all this crap going on behind the scenes. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I think you are confusing the thread about providers placing false ads with this one. Anyways, do not start you bleeding heart crap, you have been trolling me for years and out of the blue, try to start drama on threads I post on and you also know my pics are circulating on OH2 as a dangerous hobbyist and stalker of women. I also have no doubt you agreed with it. But the fact is, you nor most of the ones saying shit about me do not know or ever met me so please, get out of here with that bullshit. Perception is deemed the greater part of reality, especially on an internet board like this.

IMO, and everyone is different, a "no recommendation" review for me consists of bad TCB skills, robbing me, shorting me on my time, bad hygiene on her part and not reaching the objective goal of why I am there with her in the first place.

Anything else like for example she is a dead fish, well, yes I will recommend her to those who are into necrophilia or are do not see providers for passion, just a cum dump, she is perfect for them. As a hobbyist that pays for the session, his right should be that if a provider accepts a session, yet underwhelms, she does an about face for no apparent logical reason or whatever, even after he gave her a positive review in the past, he should be able to give his honest intel on that provider. That is what this type of board is for. But as we all know, any type of negative or appearance of negativity about a provider's skills shown are going to be cause for backlash.

Anyone that reveals what they like in a session is difficult to please, especially from the "I like to go with the flow" ladies. Anyone that complains about service is belittled and hit with him just getting the short stick of the widely accepted YMMV card, so the provider is still a top notch provider. No, she is not, she is a YMMV provider that needs to be exposed. What do you think would happen to a guy if he said the ATM machine was being YMMV on that day and so she has to be shorted on the donation? Would any WKs come to his rescue and save his honor?
I actually wasn't aware in regards to OH2-- I post so rarely over there that I'm 100% out of the loop. I don't advertise anymore-- so that board is 100% of no use to me.
I actually wasn't aware in regards to OH2-- I post so rarely over there that I'm 100% out of the loop. I don't advertise anymore-- so that board is 100% of no use to me. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Yes, most of posts that you had over there was trolling me. Even when I posted in another city, there you were right underneath my post spewing bullshit about me, and you even laughingly admitted it. So do not come on here and apologize for anything as you are just like the others. Being two faced is worse than being just a troll.

So after making this thread totally about me because I posted on it, as soon as the rocks are lifted, I am sure that other troll fans of mine will soon pop up. Thanks Grace.