Pay Attention Fellas...some helpful hints for a great session:

Man...I hope my ATF doesn't get mad if I have these tips written on my hand!
In my experience the amount of pleasure she is experiencing is in connection with the amount of fun I have. Because if she's not enjoying her time I'm sure not going to enjoy mine. There maybe some guys out there who enjoy poking a hole and don't care. I have a hard time enjoying myself if I think she is isn't.
I guess this threAD isn't for the guys who don't care if the provider they are with is having a good time or not. It's nice to see that so many of you do care, though.

I should also clarify...pounding away is not a requirement. There are times where we like it nice and slow, the slower the better. If you can combine the neck and back kissing with some very slow tease and denial, we're putty in your hands. See THIS THREAD for some of the best advice ever posted on the subject. I couldn't have said it better!

I can't believe that 95% of providers don't allow these things, but I am not on the hobbyist end of the business so I can't say if it's true or not. If it is, then GFE is a term that should be used less often, and I hope you are putting your bad experiences in your reviews!
Oh, come on!!!! Make up your mind. Do you want to be fucked hard or no? Made love to? Pounded? Stroked? What?!!?

I guess we guys should put a DIAL on our chest so you ladies can select based on your mood, no?

Let me ask you guys this:

The #1 point I wanted to get across was the amount of sensual foreplay that went into this. Being kissed, licked and caressed all over...and I mean ALL OVER, not missing an inch of skin. But, because it happens so infrequently, it makes me think that many of you guys are not into it. And if we think you aren't into it, we tend not to do it in return. So I am wondering....do you guys like being kissed all over, too, or do you prefer that we just get to sucking? I've been with a woman a time or two in my life, and it felt SO GOOD to be on my stomach, with her breasts gently caressing my back as she was lightly kissing me all over my neck, back and sides. I could of had an orgasm from that activity alone. So if a provider were to start some body worship on you, would you think it was weird or is it something you would enjoy having more of??
Hey Dannie

Yes 95 percent does not do what you do on your list! all providers do not do CIM. Myself included. We all are unique and do our own thing to please the gents.

I like pounding nice and slow....except in doggy. Lol

Nice list though.
Rambro, it depends on the phase of the moon. Duh!

How 'bout if you start off very BFE and then morph into PSE mode. That should do it.

Lisa, CIM is obviously not a GFE requirement...I was speaking more to the post:
"No, don't touch me there!"
"No, I don't kiss!"
"No, don't kiss me there!"
"No, don't touch my hair!"
"No, I don't do/like that position!"
"No, I don't allow second bells!"
"No, I don't allow DATY!"
"No, I don't do or like massages!"
"No, I don't like sharing baths/showers, my hair might get wet!"
"No, I don't do strip teases!"
"No, I don't like to be looked at!"
"No, I don't like to cuddle!"
"No, I don't do outfit requests!"

I still say 95% is probably a little on the exaggerated side. If not then I am happy to be a 5 percenter.

Okay so guys, please let me know how you feel about having YOUR body worshiped? Yay or nay?
  • Fiero
  • 07-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Okay so guys, please let me know how you feel about having YOUR body worshiped? Yay or nay? Originally Posted by Dannie
Put me down for YAY!!!!! Worshiper or Worshipee, sounds perfect to me. Oh that rhymes.
I see your point Dannie....

All I ask is please don't pull my nipples or bite my va jay jay.

"No, don't touch me there!"
"No, I don't kiss!"
"No, don't kiss me there!"
"No, don't touch my hair!"
"No, I don't do/like that position!"
"No, I don't allow second bells!"
"No, I don't allow DATY!"
"No, I don't do or like massages!"
"No, I don't like sharing baths/showers, my hair might get wet!"
"No, I don't do strip teases!"
"No, I don't like to be looked at!"
"No, I don't like to cuddle!"
"No, I don't do outfit requests!"

Yikes------ Is this provider in business and is she making any damn money with all those damn no's. Sounds like one of those lay there types and in it just for the money.

Well I kinda see do not allow DATY, its some biters out there!!!!! im paranoid everytime a gent goes for a taste for fear of biting.
Lisa,

Agreed! Please do not gnaw on my lady business!!!
+1 On the body worshiping both giving and receiving! I think a good rule of thumb for me is: I won't ask you to do anything that I wouldn't feel comfortable doing to you. Ex: If I'm not willing to participate in oral with you, I don't expect it to be preformed on me. Luckily I enjoy a womans body! I enjoy watching her face as she is enjoying my handy work.

Or should I say tongue work.

/
Count me in for being on the receiving end of body worship. BBBJ is great - but it's soooo much more erotic and sensual when it starts with kissing and she slowly works her way down my body. It's hard to explain but there IS a difference between BBBJ-GFE and BBBJ-PSE, although both can be great depending on the type of session.

If it's a GFE session, I want to make sure the woman enjoys herself and I'm game for whatever that is. Lots of touching, body contact, kissing, DATY, DATY, DATY, massage, etc.
Damn Dannie...you're one hot AND FUNNY chic...I like that!! Looks like I have a new girlcrush!! Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm sexy!
Ok, Dannie, I've read the list and will put it in place when we meet.

Kissing and oral everywhere is always #1 with me!

Next time we add the ItalianaPrincess for dessert. Missed her the first time.........
Got the list memorized along with needed amendments from Lisa Lisa.

Off my sessions, 95% may be a bit strong, but 85-90% is probable and I would submit if you do your eccie homework, you can get to 95% plus. My underachievers against this list were usually do to the lack of homework and research.

Now, as for kissing and necking.... hell yeah. Drive in movie anyone? Do it like back in those days...