My Lessons Learned from 2013

1. Don't fall in Love.....

2. Love the one you're with....
Ok, I don't know Mya. Never met her, talked to her, etc. She's not on my "list" mainly because of a couple of her threads which come across as someone lacking in humility. Otherwise she seems like a fairly interesting, hot provider who appears to give good sessions. I am definitely not defending her in any way.

What gets to me is that I think some of you are just plain venomous in your responses to her. The fake handle? Whatever. She didn't play by the rules, she got caught and was punished for it. Personally, I think providers should be able to view and post in the reviews. Seeing them does not give her an advantage; every provider has had something negative said about them. If you're balanced, you can use the relevant info to become better. If you're not, you're going to let that eat you up when in reality that's one person's thoughts. If you're someone with a thin skin, you probably should not be a provider, because no matter how hot you are or what a great person you are, some guy is going to criticize your imperfections (or perceived imperfections). (Like the skin tone, seriously)

Her attitude? As I said, that's probably the reason I wouldn't see her. However, minus a couple of things where she's over rationalizing or over explaining the reasons instead of just leaving the apology as that, she wrote a pretty thorough thread. You can believe she will never change - and she may not - but man, can't you guys just let it go and let her TRY to start fresh. Some (most) of you she's never met or talked directly to you. Why are you so passionate against her? Give her a freaking break. If you don't want to see her, fine. If she talked to you personally, go ahead and give your thoughts in a professional manner. If you're taking her prior "full of herself" comments personally, you need to get a life.
Ok, I don't know Mya. Never met her, talked to her, etc. She's not on my "list" mainly because of a couple of her threads which come across as someone lacking in humility. Otherwise she seems like a fairly interesting, hot provider who appears to give good sessions. I am definitely not defending her in any way.

What gets to me is that I think some of you are just plain venomous in your responses to her. The fake handle? Whatever. She didn't play by the rules, she got caught and was punished for it. Personally, I think providers should be able to view and post in the reviews. Seeing them does not give her an advantage; every provider has had something negative said about them. If you're balanced, you can use the relevant info to become better. If you're not, you're going to let that eat you up when in reality that's one person's thoughts. If you're someone with a thin skin, you probably should not be a provider, because no matter how hot you are or what a great person you are, some guy is going to criticize your imperfections (or perceived imperfections). (Like the skin tone, seriously)

Her attitude? As I said, that's probably the reason I wouldn't see her. However, minus a couple of things where she's over rationalizing or over explaining the reasons instead of just leaving the apology as that, she wrote a pretty thorough thread. You can believe she will never change - and she may not - but man, can't you guys just let it go and let her TRY to start fresh. Some (most) of you she's never met or talked directly to you. Why are you so passionate against her? Give her a freaking break. If you don't want to see her, fine. If she talked to you personally, go ahead and give your thoughts in a professional manner. If you're taking her prior "full of herself" comments personally, you need to get a life. Originally Posted by Looking41today
Great comments Looking41today - I very much respect your views and posts. I'm one that's never seen, talked, texted, PMd, or emailed with Mya and feel terribly for my post. She's by far not the only person with an attitude that is not attractive to me but I should have shut up and not seen her like we all normally do with those we're not attracted to or find offensive. I apologize Mya - you did not deserve my rant.
Great comments Looking41today - I very much respect your views and posts. I'm one that's never seen, talked, texted, PMd, or emailed with Mya and feel terribly for my post. She's by far not the only person with an attitude that is not attractive to me but I should have shut up and not seen her like we all normally do with those we're not attracted to or find offensive. I apologize Mya - you did not deserve my rant. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Wow! Takes a real man and damn good hearted person to post this.
Wow! Takes a real man and damn good hearted person to post this. Originally Posted by Jessica Jade

I totally agree with you on this one!!