Cock

Ahhh the hypocrisy of man. Or should i say of trolls.
Pay no attention to the troll who is spamming the site with posts currently, most likely one of the usuals who will soon be banned yet again.

Such a sad commentary on humanity.

Brittany makes no bones of what she is and if you think that calling her names is going to hurt her feelings you better think again. As far as your opinion on what they should do as youre the one paying? Yes and no. I have found that you get the best experience when the lady is doing her thing with exuberance, if you want a shitty blowjob because she is tired of your demanding ass go ahead, but remember that one hand washes the other.
Brittany, don't you just love it when a thread is updated and an automatic email is sent with the contents?

Next best thing to a screenshoot of somebody that proves they are back pedaling.

That shoots the credibility rating of the OP to ZERO from here out.
That was fast.
I guess someone is slipping in trying to be a wolf hiding amongst the sheep.
Speechless for this guys behavior. Ladies blow jobs is what he likes....well its also our choice to see thisjerk or not....no see list he goes for me. Ladies do not deserve this type of disrespect.
Wtf how are you going to turn I enjoy getting head into rape? You got some serious issues, I'll admit I was drunk as shit when I wrote everything on this thread and I guess it kinda shows. I wouldn't have wrote something as senseless as what you just wrote no matter how damn drunk I could have ever been in a million years though goddamn talk about stupidity being an understatement

Also you can advertise all you want but I wouldn't pay more than 20 bucks for a bj from your fatass. On top of that I would have to be drunk as a skunk trying to get head in the bathroom of some bar on 6th Originally Posted by Texans69
Britttany_love doesn't deserve your nasty opinion. (Which is clearly WRONG)

You sir are a Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblin, cock-juggling-thunder-cunt. I wouldn't pay you a dollar to shovel the dog shit from my neighbors back yard.

You are rude and clueless. Get a life.
Britttany_love doesn't deserve your nasty opinion. (Which is clearly WRONG)

You sir are a Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblin, cock-juggling-thunder-cunt. I wouldn't pay you a dollar to shovel the dog shit from my neighbors back yard.

You are rude and clueless. Get a life. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Thanks girl I totally agree
Do women not understand that one of atleast the top 3 reasons they were put on earth was to suck our dicks? It's so messed up when in the middle of a long Blow job the girl is like "I'm done". Us guys are usually thinking well I sure as hell aint done keep sucking my dick, it doesn't matter if it's been 5 minutes or 45 minutes I'll tell you when I'm done getting my dick sucked. This is your "job" that's why it's called a "blow job" and you sure as hell aren't getting off work early. When you girls are at work do you just stop in the middle of the day and go tell your boss "I'm done"? HELL no that's how you get fired Originally Posted by Texans69
You sound like such a charming young man.
Kingman
What I'm getting at here is the situation where the girl has been sucking your dick for at least 20 minutes straight. You keep surfing on the tip of your orgasam (not all guys have the ability to do this btw) and it just feels so great for her to keep sucking your dick. At the same time you know she's been sucking your dick for a while and she's starting to expect something in return or she's just frustrated you keep telling her to keep going. but you still want to have her keep sucking your dick. How would you deal with this situation? Originally Posted by Texans69
I was ABOUT to tell you that you should concider how long you have been at her Incall. Is your time ABOUT to EXPIRE?...Sometimes US getting tired is a sign that your time is about to expire....At that point you should ASK IF SHE HAS TIME TO CONTINUE YOUR APPOINTMENT BECAUSE YOU ARENT DONE. If she has time, you THEN OFFER HER MORE ROSES TO EXTEND YOUR TIME UNTIL YOU DO FINISH.
Well shit ide rather not receive a blow job from a 400 pounder like you no offense Originally Posted by Texans69
THEN, YOU WENT AND STUCK YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH.
IM A PROUD BBW. IM ADMIRED FOR MY CURVES AND SOUGHT AFTER FOR MY SEX APPEAL. I TAKE ALL OBESE COMMENTS PERSONAL. FOR THE SAKE OF BBW's YOU OWE BRITTANY AN APPOLOGY DUDE. Or you're going to have a hard time here getting to see ladies that you haven't already seen before....hell, some of THOSE LADIES may be a bit turned off by your rudeness AND CHOOSE NOT TO SEE YOU....

BECAUSE YOU JUST SLIT YOUR OWN THROAT FOR THIS ONE

Well shit ide rather not receive a blow job from a 400 pounder like you no offense Originally Posted by Texans69

Brittany, don't you just love it when a thread is updated and an automatic email is sent with the contents?

Next best thing to a screenshoot of somebody that proves they are back pedaling.

That shoots the credibility rating of the OP to ZERO from here out. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I saw BACK-PEDDLING WAAYYY EARLY IN THIS THREAD.

Ahhh the hypocrisy of man. Or should i say of trolls.
Pay no attention to the troll who is spamming the site with posts currently, most likely one of the usuals who will soon be banned yet again.

Such a sad commentary on humanity.

Brittany makes no bones of what she is and if you think that calling her names is going to hurt her feelings you better think again. As far as your opinion on what they should do as youre the one paying? Yes and no. I have found that you get the best experience when the lady is doing her thing with exuberance, if you want a shitty blowjob because she is tired of your demanding ass go ahead, but remember that one hand washes the other. Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
I think the original question of the OP is a valid question ASIDE FROM HIS RECOURSE ACTION OF WANTING MORE... BY D.E.M.A.N.D.I.N.G that a lady KEEPS DOING HER JOB OR GET FIRED...
The best way to avoid any mis-communication and assure great service to YOU, THE HOBBYIST, is simply COMMUNICATION between the two of you during the session. RESPECT and APPRECIATION for the lady who is servicing you GOES A LONG WAY. And BY ALL MEANS...DO NOT leave the wallet in the car if you ALREADY KNOW you're PROBABLY going to want her to CONTINUE.
A GOOD PROFESSIONAL PROVIDER IS NOT GOING TO WATCH THE CLOCK but I GUARANTEE YOU she's VERY GOOD with TIMING YOUR SESSION without a clock in sight according to what you booked with her