Fake Reviews being posted by Jk0913

Why attach an image to this shit? Seriously? I just went from being sympathetic to annoyed.

A threAD rebuttal is a new one.

The only way to get mods to remove a review is to have the Author admit it is false AND request it be removed.

Have some guy link this thread to the review for you. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
If the attached image was at least in focus I'd have let it slide...
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2018, 12:13 PM
How is this an ad? Originally Posted by Lucy von Trapp
It's not an AD, she's just hating on you
It's not an AD, she's just hating on you Originally Posted by BLM69
The picture made it feel like an ad.....hating on her?blm....come on now...dint try and fool this lady like that....
She posted the pic to show her body in comparison to the description the reviewer gave, which was conflicting. Not fucking rocket science people. ABC"s and 123's. And so what if she did? All you ho's do it. It's only OK for you?

And Ms. Eeze...how in the fuck can you say ANYTHING TO ANYBODY about threADs with pics? You're the fucking queen. Look at me I have blue eyes. Look at me I'm not wearing makeup. Look at me I look like someone else. GTFOH. You and your passive aggressive posts are nauseating. "Only when convenient for me" should be your sig line. You have my permission. 🙃
She posted the pic to show her body in comparison to the description the reviewer gave, which was conflicting. Not fucking rocket science people. ABC"s and 123's. And so what if she did? All you ho's do it. It's only OK for you?

And Ms. Eeze...how in the fuck can you say ANYTHING TO ANYBODY about threADs with pics? You're the fucking queen. Look at me I have blue eyes. Look at me I'm not wearing makeup. Look at me I look like someone else. GTFOH. You and your passive aggressive posts are nauseating. "Only when convenient for me" should be your sig line. You have my permission. �� Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Get off my ass bitch real fucking quick...bevause I didn't say a fucking negative word about her posting this shit...i simply fucking said it seems like an ad cause the picture..i dont give two fucks who else post a threAD UITB...have at it if you feel like it bitch instead of all the fucking complaining and jealous ass shit your saying right now...so you GTFOH with that noise...re read the fucking thread... you'll see the negative whore hating on this threAD...and it's not me...so stfu

Edit: y'all fucking whores are funny..real fucking funny
Get off my ass bitch real fucking quick...bevause I didn't say a fucking negative word about her posting this shit...i simply fucking said it seems like an ad cause the picture..i dont give two fucks who else post a threAD UITB...have at it if you feel like it bitch instead of all the fucking complaining and jealous ass shit your saying right now...so you GTFOH with that noise...re read the fucking thread... you'll see the negative whore hating on this threAD...and it's not me...so stfu

Edit: y'all fucking whores are funny..real fucking funny Originally Posted by Analeese
From Classy to ghetto hood rat white trash in 3.5 seconds
Lmao.
Truly I am surprised all of the language came from you

Edit: y'all fucking whores are funny..real fucking funny Originally Posted by Analeese
Real quick, real fucking quick!! lol Aww I love Drake too ❤. And you do care. You care about every single fucking thread on Eccie. Thats why you comment nearly 24 hrs per day. It controls your mind. Well, when you're not working your other half a dozen jobs that is. Multitasking like a mf'kr.
Jealous of you? I'm way too old to be jealous of anyone. ESPECIALLY YOU. That comes with being insecure and lack of maturity...hence all the "look at me" shit. People who are confident exhume confidence. People who are not confident, grasp at external gratification anywhere they can get it. Like patting themselves on the back every chance they get...like you!
Wow, that escalated rather quickly. Katrina, you know us OLD hookers MUST be jealous of anyone younger to make an obvious statement, that everyone else with a 5th grade education can see if they did minimal research, about a pot calling a kettle black.

EVERY time a "lady", using the term loosely for obvious reasons, posts it's a threAD. Whether it's an ad or just to comment in a discussion. It puts us out there. Gives gents some insight into who we are. I feel some of us handle that far better than others. I have made comments to a very few ladies on the boards, but never resort to the extent of blatant disrespect, name calling and going at some one with sheer malicious intent. I say my peace and walk away. I always say less is more. Once it's posted it's out there. No erasing it. Some people, guys and gals, should have learned that by now. People can be anyone they want on the intetwebs and they choose to be grade A @$$holes. Makes zero sense to me, but does scream insecurity.
  • grean
  • 03-21-2018, 08:54 AM
Someone book those two for doubles! My god that would be an amazing fuck! Just think about the trash talk they give each other while taking turns sucking dick.
And that's why Katrina is a bad motherfucker and one of my favorite posters!

Some of you guys are straight up assholes. When I come to eccie I look for information not to jump on somebody with a shitty text. Lets be nice people.
Real quick, real fucking quick!! lol Aww I love Drake too ❤. And you do care. You care about every single fucking thread on Eccie. Thats why you comment nearly 24 hrs per day. It controls your mind. Well, when you're not working your other half a dozen jobs that is. Multitasking like a mf'kr.
Jealous of you? I'm way too old to be jealous of anyone. ESPECIALLY YOU. That comes with being insecure and lack of maturity...hence all the "look at me" shit. People who are confident exhume confidence. People who are not confident, grasp at external gratification anywhere they can get it. Like patting themselves on the back every chance they get...like you! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Well I'm glad you're not jealous...cause you seem like a smart pretty lady.....

Have a good night miss BBW Katrina....
Wow, that escalated rather quickly. Katrina, you know us OLD hookers MUST be jealous of anyone younger to make an obvious statement, that everyone else with a 5th grade education can see if they did minimal research, about a pot calling a kettle black.

EVERY time a "lady", using the term loosely for obvious reasons, posts it's a threAD. Whether it's an ad or just to comment in a discussion. It puts us out there. Gives gents some insight into who we are. I feel some of us handle that far better than others. I have made comments to a very few ladies on the boards, but never resort to the extent of blatant disrespect, name calling and going at some one with sheer malicious intent. I say my peace and walk away. I always say less is more. Once it's posted it's out there. No erasing it. Some people, guys and gals, should have learned that by now. People can be anyone they want on the intetwebs and they choose to be grade A @$$holes. Makes zero sense to me, but does scream insecurity. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
You always have something really nice to say Kendall....well said.
And that's why Katrina is a bad motherfucker and one of my favorite posters!

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Glad you're a fan too