Another Phenomenal Afternoon in Great Company at the Strip Club Luncheon!

One day....
I'm glad I went got to meet new ppl and actually see what everyone looks like. Hope to hang with some of y'all.
I had a great time! It was great meeting some of the attendees. I wish I could have stayed the whole time to meet a few of the others, but alas, clients don't tend to like me calling them to reschedule because I wasn't done with 'lunch'. It's always fun and a bit strange to talk to veterans who seem to have frequented same clubs here and in Houston for the couple of decades I've been going, probably passed each other by or shared tables and dancers.

Thanks again, Whispers and ztonk for the work to put it together. Yeah, I'll post a semi-review in the lounge of B*****.

You were looking fine!

I've been hearing some behind the scenes reports on how much fun you are when breaking in a new lady to the doubles scene..... Originally Posted by Whispers
+1..........

I could not forget to mention seeing Sophie Bella again...... great to see you..... I think I may very well break one of my hobby rules with you....

sixx
  • ezman
  • 11-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the efforts expended in getting this set up ... most of the guys don't realize the time it takes.

Everyone I saw there seemed to be having a good time.

A few girls made their first appearance at a social of this type, and their presence was much appreciated.

Sat next to cruzer for a while, and the guy's eyes were popping out. I expect a couple of the ladies will be hearing from him before long.

Enjoyed seeing the old friends and met a few new ones. And as always, there were a ton of beautiful dancers. Yumm!
Thanks a bunch to Whispers and ztonk!

Had a lotta fun. Sat with ezman and sixxbach for a while and that was pretty cool.
Some pretty ladies there.
Caroline looked especially lovely, it was great to get to talk to her for a few minutes.
Had to leave after a couple hours but I wish I had headed back after work.

Look forward to the next one.
Kudos for all your efforts Mr. "W". Meats and greets in person bring different and welcomed dynamics to the event !! To known peeps and new aquitences, it was a pleasure as usual.
I am tired.....

too much partying leading up to the party.....

too much fun at and after the party.....

And the day after has officially became the absolute strangest day I have ever experienced.....
  • ezman
  • 11-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Considering some of your stories, this has got to be BIG. Wondering what kind of strange would classify as YOUR strangest day ever.
hmmm....

An Afternoon birthday celebration for our waitress....

My secretary (the Ex) along for the ride.....

• FSCOB
  • 11-06-2010, 05:40 PM
My sincere thanks Whispers for putting this together and to Ztonk for the assist! You guys really know how to throw a party!

I always heard that Austin was the happenin' place and the group at lunch proved it. Some really great guys and hot women...add a few beers and lunch and I didn't want to leave!

Had a great time with the dancers, especially J***** (who apparently had a very, very good time with me!) and S**. Will definitely have to go back to P10 and maybe try Palazios, too.

Again, thanks for the fun and sign me up for the next one!
Thanks for the efforts expended in getting this set up ... most of the guys don't realize the time it takes.

Everyone I saw there seemed to be having a good time.

A few girls made their first appearance at a social of this type, and their presence was much appreciated.

Sat next to cruzer for a while, and the guy's eyes were popping out. I expect a couple of the ladies will be hearing from him before long.

Enjoyed seeing the old friends and met a few new ones. And as always, there were a ton of beautiful dancers. Yumm! Originally Posted by ezman
Did you mean a couple of the girl's eyes were popping out?!
Btw, thank you to my lunch companion who is a very nice gentleman! It just goes to show some people are so different from their board persona's. I've been missing out on meeting some really cool people.
  • ezman
  • 11-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Did you mean a couple of the girl's eyes were popping out?! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

Well, I guess a couple of you "newbie" girls ... were a bit shy at first and then you realized that a social is fun and started having a good time.
  • FSCOB
  • 11-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Actually, I think she had them closed, but i think that emoticon gets the point of what she experienced! hehe!