What Is Everyone Doing For Thanksgiving?

My S.O. has decided to take me hiking in the Grand Canyon for the holiday. Her idea of a good time is taking the big man out and walking him, I'm doubtful. Hope everyone has fun. If all else fails you can hit Jim's for a turkey plate.
just called my family told them I wont be there gonna stay in town and go with Liki, Sonya, Barbie, Amelia and others to the strip club......well I really didnt but want to...yall have fun...
I will be eating turkey all over south Texas LOL
GRINDING as Usual!!!!
Can't wait for the big game. A&M vs tu. Gig em Ags. The end of an era.
Sounds like a plan, Nikki!!! I need me some Nikki, Hot Ass Amelia, Sonya Playmate, Sweet Addiction and Addison..... (my female crushes....does it get any better?)

Sonya, please bring your handcuffs and blindfold. You might have to arrest me after the kidnapping Originally Posted by VIP Latina Barbie
wild turkey? $50
handcuffs and a blindfold? $60
spending Thanksgiving with Nikki,VIP Latina Barbie,Sonya,Sweet Addiction,Addison AND HottAssAmelia??
PRICELESS.

Barbie, be prepared to be kidnapped Thursday...you're coming too! We have to grab OT & the Wild Turkey...go get Amelia, find a good SC, and watch football! Can it get any better than that? (lol)

Anyone else who wants some Wild Turkey...pm me! Originally Posted by Likinikki
No,in fact I dont think it can get any better than that.
Well, I will be doing the same thing I do every year, cooking Turkey dinner. The SO is such a bad cook she burns water. This year, I think I will make a Pumpkin Cheese Cake with lots of whipped cream for dessert.
Barbie, be prepared to be kidnapped Thursday...you're coming too! We have to grab OT & the Wild Turkey...go get Amelia, find a good SC, and watch football! Can it get any better than that? (lol)

Anyone else who wants some Wild Turkey...pm me! Originally Posted by Likinikki
Is it really kidnapping, if I go willingly?
Baghdad....hopefully chilling in the Green Zone (IZ) and not running around the city. They put on a pretty good spread at the Embassy DFAC. Watching my Cowboys win at night.

Kudos to Wicked MILF and VIP LB for their good deeds on Turkey Day...I applaud you both and all those who donate their time to help others.
Longshot, thank you for your service, sir! Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Will be working. No Family here. So holla at your girl!
Thanksgiving with family on Thursday then heading out of town once the Cowboys win. Hopefully I can get a strong signal to hear the UT game while I'm driving.
Vintage, come join us when you're done! Looking like a Turkey Train is forming!
I have no plans except watching football on Thursday. Part of divorce is holiday schedules. I will be cooking FULL turkey dinner and having all my grown sons over on Wednesday night so Thursday is all mine. I did buy a soldier who is on leave from Afghasistan a plane ticket from his base to his parents so he can visit family for Thanksgiving. Thanks to everyone who supports our troops.
Stuffing my face with turkey, apple pie made from scratch (which I'll make tomorrow), pumpkin pie (wife will make), and all the trimmings..

Double workouts the next few days!!