WHEN A SCANDAL ISN'T A SCANDAL...

Dammit, AssupStupid! You're losing to WR! I'm not in with Rubio. Leaning slightly toward Rand, at least in the primaries.
He's not around anymore. Stop living in the past.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Neither are Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton. Yet we still hear a lot about them from the likes of you.
Neither are Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton. Yet we still hear a lot about them from the likes of you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah right. I talk about those two clowns all the time.

Jim
It's hard to beat good old Rick Perry. Bunch of you texas fucks in here got something to be really proud of with this shitass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Its hard to beat good old Hillary Clinton. Bunch of you NYC Liberal Fucks in here got something to really be proud of with that shitass "dead broke".. just common folks taking in HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCyvyyo6dtQ
Its hard to beat good old Hillary Clinton. Bunch of you NYC Liberal Fucks in here got something to really be proud of with that shitass "dead broke".. just common folks taking in HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCyvyyo6dtQ Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I'm not from NYC. I couldn't care less about Hillary or how she makes her money.
Dammit, AssupStupid! You're losing to WR! I'm not in with Rubio. Leaning slightly toward Rand, at least in the primaries. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Please. You'll get an attack of the whiskey shits and have to stay home. Again.
I'm not from NYC. I couldn't care less about Hillary or how she makes her money. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But you are a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal who will vote for her despite her lies and money, right?
But you are a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal who will vote for her despite her lies and money, right? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Regardless of who gets the nomination, on either side, they will be a liar. And I didn't know that republicans were against people having money. I thought you guys loved capitalism?
Regardless of who gets the nomination, on either side, they will be a liar. And I didn't know that republicans were against people having money. I thought you guys loved capitalism? Originally Posted by WombRaider
And all this time, I thought the Democrats were against the "1'%ers rich fat cats' and for "the common folks"

Whoops.

And since you are good with being lied to by your politicians... you must be THRILLED with all the lies fed to you by Obama, right? Your proudest moment was him winning the 2014 LIAR OF THE YEAR" award, hmmm?

And to shortstop your oh so predictable (who writes your scripts) about Bush and WMDs.. did you need me to provide you a LINK to the NYT reporting of actual CHEMICAL WEAPONS found in Iraq.. or to the UN Definitions of Chemical weapons classified as.. wait for it.. WMDs?
And all this time, I thought the Democrats were against the "1'%ers rich fat cats' and for "the common folks"

Whoops.

And since you are good with being lied to by your politicians... you must be THRILLED with all the lies fed to you by Obama, right? Your proudest moment was him winning the 2014 LIAR OF THE YEAR" award, hmmm?

And to shortstop your oh so predictable (who writes your scripts) about Bush and WMDs.. did you need me to provide you a LINK to the NYT reporting of actual CHEMICAL WEAPONS found in Iraq.. or to the UN Definitions of Chemical weapons classified as.. wait for it.. WMDs? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
So you fucked up, but it's whoops for me? You're an inveterate liar. And you find me a human being that doesn't lie and I'll show you a robot.
So you fucked up, Originally Posted by WombRaider
Sorry Womby.. but it was YOU that fucked up with your assumption about "Republitards" being for money and capitalism.. that I corrected you on about the "assumption" that Liberal Dems are against the rich and for the "common man"

THAT was the "whoops"..

Again.. WHOOPS, on your part.
Regardless of who gets the nomination, on either side, they will be a liar. And I didn't know that republicans were against people having money. I thought you guys loved capitalism? Originally Posted by WombRaider
A politician who receives money in exchange for political favors is engaging in "graft", not "capitalism", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Sorry Womby.. but it was YOU that fucked up with your assumption about "Republitards" being for money and capitalism.. that I corrected you on about the "assumption" that Liberal Dems are against the rich and for the "common man"

THAT was the "whoops"..

Again.. WHOOPS, on your part. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Conservatives are well-known for being in the pocket of the rich, you deny this? That does NOT by extension mean that liberals are against the rich. That's where YOU fucked up, you shitass fool. They're all for the rich, you dumbass.
A politician who receives money in exchange for political favors is engaging in "graft", not "capitalism", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I wasn't talking about politicians receiving money for favors, you goddamn fool. You've lied and misrepresented again, you shitfaced asseater. You've made a point where none was necessary. Now yell up to your mother and have her bring down another 2-liter of Mountain Dew, Zeus knows you won't get your fat ass up those stairs, you huffing and puffing piece of shit.
I wasn't talking about politicians receiving money for favors, you goddamn fool. You've lied and misrepresented again, you shitfaced asseater. You've made a point where none was necessary. Now yell up to your mother and have her bring down another 2-liter of Mountain Dew, Zeus knows you won't get your fat ass up those stairs, you huffing and puffing piece of shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a liar since you were speaking about Hildabeast, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you'd be the one with the wide ass as often as you've been reamed.

I'm not from NYC. I couldn't care less about Hillary or how she makes her money. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But you are a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal who will vote for her despite her lies and money, right? Originally Posted by RedLeg505