goodbye to all thanks for the fun

I just don't get the whole "drama" thing. When I log off here, I can't say that I think about what goes on. I mean it's the freakin internet. Who really cares?
I do sometimes...

Depending on the topic and who all's on the threads.

Edit: And some threads I'm just afraid to jump on again.

Ppl be all mean and shit.

How long can ppl hold grudges?

I do sometimes...

Depending on the topic and who all's on the threads.

Edit: And some threads I'm just afraid to jump on again.

Ppl be all mean and shit.

How long can ppl hold grudges?

Originally Posted by muffin101
probably as long as that little can keep ing

Muffin don't think anyone here is holding grudges, I think it's all in your head, keep on wiggling and wait the OP is still showing as active, I guess his goodbye was premature after all.
Ya, thx dudes,

Dallas is just a mean city sometimes.

Oh and when I first moved down to San Antonio,

guess who was honking an everybody on the road?

<===== (this dude!)

Didn't even catch on, until my native SA close friends kinda hinted at how mean I was in traffic.

Now I'm back in Dallas I'm honestly afraid to drive on certain roads/sections of the highway...

I really hope you mean the world of eccie not the RW. Hope the best for you. Take care babe
You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave...
If you need to talk to someone, please do so. It says in the Bible that "those connected to living have hope;for a living dog is better than a dead lion. " Second, it is just sex. One of my favorites and I had a dinner date and we ran into a stud friend of mine. We hung out. Later, I learn that they fucked later that night. I asked her and she said,in a nice way, "it is just sex." Spot on as the Brits say. Take care.
You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave... Originally Posted by jkerouac
Right?

Does that mean RELAX has an opening for a shill poster? How do I apply? Do I get paid in cash or just benefits?

Lessee here...

The Assmaster is simply issuing a polite / public goodbye....
*to any friends he has made here.....instead of several PM's

OBVIOUSLY...this forum was not meeting HIS NEEDS
*and he's ripped for it?

I reckon this is eggzactly the BS he's talking about
Its sad very sad isn't it
I'm leaving to get a sammich.

You sukas are gonna miss muhh.