Message to the MODs and/or St.Christopher

• DSK
  • 04-27-2017, 10:49 AM
Don't be ridiculous, Luke.

This will never happen. We're dealing with assholes who have no lives ...

If it's too rough in here for you, maybe you should consider political discussions in other cities forums here on ECCIE.

You won't see these fuckheads there.

Just a suggestion in the interest of your health.

Meanwhile, do you notice how none of these brilliant dipshits have ever posted a review about Princess YUGE Twat?

That's because she's a guy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why do you hate all the women who stand up to you Yssup.

Have you ever had sensitivity training to help you uncover the reasons for your misogyny?
  • WTF
  • 04-27-2017, 10:53 AM
Yes I did scroll up I made that comment about your dad to prove how worthless and out of hand this forum has become that we can talk about people's parents dead or alive without any repurcussions. If I made those same comments in any other forum I would have been sent on vacation.
Unless the rules change I am going to make similar comments until the MODs decide to take this forum seriously. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
JD brought up his dead Dad.

The stupid fuck.

He got you back though. ..he is wishing you get cancer. Wish some for me JD. I'm wishing you and all like you join your dead Dad sooner rather than later...

Since he talked about addressing St. Chris, perhaps he would do well to pull a tactic from Manmuncher's playbook and call him a "slimy hypocrite," like this:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1059386256&postcount=1

That's sure to get one's concerns a fair hearing! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
The only slimy POS I know is your mother and she birthed you from her asshole you scum bag - go swim in an ocean full of sharks.

The stupid fuck.

He got you back though. ..he is wishing you get cancer. Wish some for me JD. I'm wishing you and all like you join your dead Dad sooner rather than later...

. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF for the last 6 months these assholes would constantly make fat innuendos and laugh and gloat but the minute I hit them under the belt - they whine like little girls. If I knew where JD's dead dad was buried I would've pissed on his grave.
These idiots don't like it when I respond back with mean insults. I know I am overweight but so are half these fuckers who are calling me fat- if they weren't they would have no need to be on a whore board trying to get laid.
Don't be ridiculous, Luke.

This will never happen. We're dealing with assholes who have no lives ...

If it's too rough in here for you, maybe you should consider political discussions in other cities forums here on ECCIE.

You won't see these fuckheads there.

Just a suggestion in the interest of your health.

Meanwhile, do you notice how none of these brilliant dipshits have ever posted a review about Princess YUGE Twat?

That's because she's a guy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's great advice actually I am part of other political forum and it's night and day from this shit hole - I wouldn't be surprised if R.M is a man - thanks for your advice and don't let these fucktards get to you. I am not even a liberal but I must say the liberals who post here at least argue their views in a professional and coherent manner.
Puke fatass .. do you realize what a ridiculous hippo .. er ..hypocrite you are by starting this thread?

you are the reigning Dipshit of the Year .. and you earned it fatass!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...highlight=poll

you whine your cheese eating fatass off about people making fun of you .. yet you are clearly the most foul poster here .. yet you have the unmitigated gall to claim you are being persecuted?

bahhahaa .. that's rich!

allow me to recommend some products for you .. fatass..

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesth...-morbidly-obes

"The Great John" Is A Toilet For The Morbidly Obese

http://forbigandheavypeople.com/extr...-heavy-people/

you will need to fatten up! these shitters can handle 1,200 to 2,000 pounds! so eat some more cheese fatass! and some whoppers!

bahhahahaaaa fatassohle!
Puke fatass .. do you realize what a ridiculous hippo .. er ..hypocrite you are by starting this thread?

you are the reigning Dipshit of the Year .. and you earned it fatass!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...highlight=poll

you whine your cheese eating fatass off about people making fun of you .. yet you are clearly the most foul poster here .. yet you have the unmitigated gall to claim you are being persecuted?

bahhahaa .. that's rich!

allow me to recommend some products for you .. fatass..

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesth...-morbidly-obes

"The Great John" Is A Toilet For The Morbidly Obese

http://forbigandheavypeople.com/extr...-heavy-people/

you will need to fatten up! these shitters can handle 1,200 to 2,000 pounds! so eat some more cheese fatass! and some whoppers!

bahhahahaaaa fatassohle! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And, should LUBE win the DOTY poll this year, his "crown " should be that of a shit-spattered and blackened honey bucket. It's sure to fit his fat head, which is prolly as obese as the rest of him ! And then he can tell his Zarzamora street strolling daughters that they are " princesses " like they've always wanted to be !
This place is getting worse by the day.

Pee pee! Poo poo! Dingleberries! N(forbidden letters)r!

BORING!!!

BORING!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And don't forget SNICK or gloryholes Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES !
I think is a serious time for you guys to re-evaluate what is allowed in this forum. This forum for lack of a better words has become a sad joke. Nothing posted here is ever taken seriously all you get is a bunch of name calling-nasty innuendos that are way off topic.

No other forum allows you to constantly call members out of their names- spew profanity and stay completely off topic of the original topic- even those who have premium access for the men's lounge or the Powder Room can't indulge in that type of behavior so why in the hell is it allowed to take place in only this forum?

It's the same calvary every damn day : LexusLover, I B Hankering, Rey Laguna, Dali Lama, R.M, LustyLad and a few others who obviously do nothing but stir up the Eccie political forum shit Pot- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH THIS BULL CRAP.

However, if you want to keep the status quo as is- I too will stop to low level and throw insults at people's mothers- which isn't against the rules. I offered 2 of my political buddies to add insight to political topics- they registered as guest members and quickly abandoned ship when they viewed the negative jabs and child like behaviors of the majority of members who post on this site.

It's basically time to blow this forum up- hell send a MOAB or push the re-start button because this place is becoming a freaking joke. No one here is serious about debating topics they are patiently waiting to spew nasty insults because one of you MODs thought it was a great idea to have a forum where grown men and women could throw nasty insults at each other without getting points. Please re-think this over!!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Get the cum out of your mouth nobody can tell what the fuck you are talking about. Now get back to cleaning the toilets at the military base. By the way do you like to fuck ladies whose pussy smells like skunk and feels like sandpaper? Is that why you are a fucking dumb idiot?
... go swim in an ocean full of sharks. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
What a clever riposte from Puke! He is full of zingers today!

WTF for the last 6 months these assholes would constantly make fat innuendos... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Inneundos? You mean we were only suggesting or hinting or intimating that you're FAT?

Wrong, FATTY! We've been flat-out unambiguously calling you FAT! Does the term "morbidly obese" sound like an innuendo to you, porky?

I know I am overweight but so are half these fuckers who are calling me fat- if they weren't they would have no need to be on a whore board trying to get laid. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
False equivalence. You have the rest of us beat by a mile. I would say you tip the scales at MORE THAN DOUBLE what most of the other posters in this forum weigh in at.

Oh, and I only check out the whore ads when your daughters aren't working.
Wiggleass then and now...

you are getting worse by the day. how many posts? 33822 posts of 99.9% shit.

you are one of the reasons this forum is a piss fight every thread. if it's so boring .. go away. take your own advice to luke fatass. or shut the fuck up.
  • DSK
  • 04-28-2017, 06:14 PM

The stupid fuck.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Don't forget about fudge packing and gloryholes ! YOUR reach-around crew members might think that YOU don't " lub dem lon time " any more !
  • DSK
  • 04-28-2017, 06:15 PM

And don't forget SNICK or gloryholes Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES !