CAREFUL GIRLS ON FUTURE VIP /SOCIALS. THEY ARE NOTE VOUCHED FOR!!

I'll go to your party. But must byob, I have trust issues. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
That is not a bad idea if you are around Nuggie and his wife..... or if you plan on posing for pictures.....
You are the only one dealing with lies and innuendo Nuggie...... You are also the "dog in the fight" with a reputation for a predatory nature in your dealings with women in the community.... Originally Posted by Whispers
This kind of conversation has a negative net result for both parties. And living-in-a-glass-house talk will never end well.

Why does anyone need to bash either party? Mata and crew are known to throw amazing parties. But why cast aspersions on others before they've even been given a chance? I think more parties and more fun are good things.
That is not a bad idea if you are around Nuggie and his wife..... or if you plan on posing for pictures..... Originally Posted by Whispers

I will make sure to wear my Richard Nixon mask. Since everyone says I'm a dick, it will be perfect.
Sorry Kick, it's not my party, not my guest list. Contrary to what mr grumpy pants want to claim, I'm not part of it.
This kind of conversation has a negative net result for both parties. And living-in-a-glass-house talk will never end well.

Why does anyone need to bash either party? Mata and crew are known to throw amazing parties. But why cast aspersions on others before they've even been given a chance? I think more parties and more fun are good things. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I completely agree. And FYI, it's not my party. I've been to many of the others, and had fun, no issues about how many, or where, the aspersions are all one sided here.
This kind of conversation has a negative net result for both parties.

Not really. People weigh risks every day and the more information they have available the better someone can formulate their decision to participate.

Why does anyone need to bash either party?

I agree.... but....The "bashing" was already occurring behind the scenes which most likely led to this thread on the board and possibly the other thread recently started up that called women's safety into issue at parties....

Mata and crew are known to throw amazing parties. But why cast aspersions on others before they've even been given a chance?

you haven't been around long enough to know some folks history here no and you tend to believe too much bull shit so it is easy to know why you are clueless.

I think more parties and more fun are good things. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
They can be... until they are not.....

There is a reason ECCIE refuses to be associated with or sponsor any events..... The more people that do this and use board resources to build them and promote them the greater the potential for outside attention as a result of someone being careless....

I think there is a point where the limited nature of posts about events that are tolerated could evaporate.... So there is much to be lost by the mistakes of an ignorant few....
I completely agree. And FYI, it's not my party. I've been to many of the others, and had fun, no issues about how many, or where, the aspersions are all one sided here. Originally Posted by nuglet
LOL... and next you will be telling us you have nothing to do with the venue or that tainted history?

OK.... Maybe I am just misinformed and people have no reason to be concerned...... If you are not involved and your venue is not the location then people probably don't need to have any additional concern.....

But in the absence of someone knowledgeable and credible at the helm and the claim already of un-vouched people attending one of the two events (title of this thread?) people should err on the side of caution and stick to known planners.....
LOL... and next you will be telling us you have nothing to do with the venue or that tainted history?

OK.... Maybe I am just misinformed and people have no reason to be concerned...... If you are not involved and your venue is not the location then people probably don't need to have any additional concern.....

But in the absence of someone knowledgeable and credible at the helm and the claim already of un-vouched people attending one of the two events (title of this thread?) people should err on the side of caution and stick to known planners..... Originally Posted by Whispers
And you'll be swearing "It was for the kids, not my pocket", "I paid the tab, really I did", "everybody LOVES me, honest to god they do".. "my knowledge is HUGE, HUGE I tell ya!!!"..

Dream on child. I know you're still butt-hurt for being turned down to host a party at my place after another well known group was here, but you'll get over it. Cough up another story, build some false facts and move on.. it's ok.
You are the only one fabricating shit nuggie......

I never hosted parties at private residences..... Too much damn liability as well as too many nosy neighbors....

Every Event I put on was in a public place where it would not be unusual for people to meet..... trip Clubs, Conference Rooms, Banquet rooms and a Party Boat but never at a Private residence....

You were the one butt hurt that I didn't consider your place when a venue was needed due to a change of location for security issues..... None of the planners wanted to be involved with your place considering the history.....
that's right whispers... when cornered, deny Deny DENY!! it's your style.. there no "history " at my place. At least you're correct, you never hosted a party here, I think you have a severe case of "projection".

it's ok, you have a right to be wrong just like anybody in this free country. Enough people know your "history".. revisionist or not. There's more to the story than we can put on the board isn't there "buddy"?

You just can't accept "NO" can ya? Explains a lot.. Neat side-step of the original issue.. I'll give ya that!. Too bad there's witnesses... or did you forget about them? lol They remember you very well.. which is why you got a "RESOUNDING NO!!" ACROSS the board.. but you'll find a nest with someone,..... hopefully.
that's right whispers... when cornered, deny Deny DENY!! it's your style.. there no "history " at my place. At least you're correct, you never hosted a party here, I think you have a severe case of "projection".

it's ok, you have a right to be wrong just like anybody in this free country. Enough people know your "history".. revisionist or not. There's more to the story than we can put on the board isn't there "buddy"?

You just can't accept "NO" can ya? Explains a lot.. Neat side-step of the original issue.. I'll give ya that!. Too bad there's witnesses... or did you forget about them? lol They remember you very well.. which is why you got a "RESOUNDING NO!!" ACROSS the board.. but you'll find a nest with someone,..... hopefully. Originally Posted by nuglet
You know, I don't think I'll ever understand how you guys whine all the time that everything I post is hurting someone's business and then try to tell me that nobody listens to me.....
You know, I don't think I'll ever understand how you guys whine all the time that everything I post is hurting someone's business and then try to tell me that nobody listens to me..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Keep taking malleable bimbettes to socials/soirees at Mod's places to be passed around and it'll all be fine.

You are the only one dealing with lies and innuendo Nuggie...... You are also the "dog in the fight" with a reputation for a predatory nature in your dealings with women in the community.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Got a link to support your statement?
I battle WHISPY on occasions and in truth I don't hate him, I enjoy the bantering. So when I say I agree with his many points on this issue I also will say I don't have a beef with nuglet. But you hit nail on the head WHISPY concerning this post.
I wanna throw a party and all the sexy classy girls invited ! Lol